Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

Friends VS The Big Bang Theory

Posted by: TheBilbo1

Which TV show is the best?

• Friends

• The Big Bang Theory

50% 16 votes
50% 16 votes
  • Big Bang is much better than Friends. Friends was "dumb" at best. at least on Big Bang you might learn something.

Posted by: maslow
  • I chose Big Bang Theory because its interesting, comical, and you can learn things. Friends was a good TV show in its time but Big Bang Theory is much more unique and fun!

• I love both but I really love Big Bang Theory

REDtrojan says2016-06-05T22:11:32.5389549Z
Whatever, if I want to learn something I go to school. I want to a good freaking T.V. Show

Freebase Icon   Portions of this page are reproduced from or are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.