Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • Grievous

• Vader

30% 3 votes
70% 7 votes
  • Well, Vader has the force. Force chokes and saber throws all the way!

• Since I like to pretend that the prequel trilogy never existed... This is a very easy decision.

Posted by: Zlehn
  • While I believe Grievous is a better duelist, Vader's force abilities take the win by a long shot he can easily force crush the General or use a powerful force push to through the General off guard.

Posted by: Purpl

Freebase Icon   Portions of this page are reproduced from or are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.