Is a hot dog a sandwhich

Posted by: TylerGaming101

Literally what the title says

• No of course not

• Yea of course it is

67% 8 votes
33% 4 votes
  • You need 2 pieces of bread to make a sandwich, The bun of a hotdog only counts as one.

• A hot dog is kinda like a sub but as a sub sandwitch so Idk but if I had to chose it would be no

• A hot dog is a hot dog a sandwich is a sandwich what makes a sandwich is *2* pieces of bread and a filling.

Posted by: 3rifty
  • food between bread=sandwich

• a hotdog is a sandwich because it contains sandwich ingredient(meat, Vegetables) between bread. A smorgasbord is a sandwich, Why not a hot dog?

• If your argument for a hot dog not being a sandwich is that it is not two pieces of bread, Then I guess Subway and Jimmy Johns don't sell sandwiches anymore, I guess all Subs, Hero's, And Hoagies are no longer sandwiches either.

Freebase Icon   Portions of this page are reproduced from or are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.