Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

What's your opinion on the color red?

Posted by: Foodiesoul

Vote
25 Total Votes
1

Red is powerful and romantic.

16 votes
2 comments
2

Red is very...Intriguing.

5 votes
0 comments
3

Red is a vampire's favorite color!

3 votes
1 comment
4

Eh, red is okay, I guess.

1 vote
0 comments
5

Red is the color of BLOOD! Gross and ugly.

0 votes
0 comments
lovebae says2016-08-29T15:37:22.2234938Z
I need friends
Anitabab01 says2018-07-03T12:46:09.1874370Z
Hello greetings to you (anitagaranglu5@gmail.Com) It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Anita , i will like you to contact me direct to my box for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site. Anita

Freebase Icon   Portions of this page are reproduced from or are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.