Pros (yes) and cons (no) of genetically modified animals

• GMOs are good

Most of you guys voting no for GMOs don't even live in the country and probably don't know what they are. I live in Iowa and GMOs help a whole bunch with out them we wouldn't have enough food to feed families!! If we consume GMOs we will be perfectly fine, they keep my farm in buisness!

• Fuck yeah .

Cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so.

• Fuck yeah .

Cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so,cuz I said so.

• Yes yes yes

It is very needed in the country very and i mean it. There's nothing wrong with it. Just please let this go on america needs it like people need money we need it. This only my opinion though. Say what you want and i will too but i think we need this

• Gmo's are amazing

Fuck all y'all gmo's are the next step in agriculture! Agriculture was an idea that was made and if we aren't allowed to build off of other's ideas than what's the point of sharing? All good things usually happen if you're afraid to do it! Honestly, guys be open to change!

• Nigurz r gud

A a a a a a a a a an a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a dicks dicks dicks dicks muddamed ali moddafuka swag isis is love issi isiis life potato potato oototoa toot

• Dick dick dick

Dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick

• GMOs are good

Most of you guys voting no for GMOs don't even live in the country and probably don't know what they are. I live in Kansas and GMOs help a whole bunch with out them we wouldn't have enough food to feed our animals!! Also if we consume GMOs we will be perfectly fine!

• Yes we should

Because if we the world ever went wrong it could help us later on a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a ana a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a dakota

• I agree strongly.

It offers solutions for improving public health and enhancing our personal lives for many reasons. The positive benefits include human health, enhancing food production, minimizing environmental impact, optimizing animal health and welfare and production of cutting edge industrial applications. Overall, this is definitely a beneficial product we need in our lives.

• Gmos are dangerous

Some GMOs are starting to produce their own pesticides
    The percentage of Americans with three or more chronic illnesses jumped from 7% to 13% in just 9 years; food allergies skyrocketed, And disorders such as autism, Reproductive disorders, Digestive problems, And others are on the rise. The American Public Health Association and American Nurses Association are among many medical groups that condemn the use of GM bovine growth hormone, Because the milk from treated cows has more of the hormone IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1)―which is linked to cancer. So this is why it strongly believe that they ar every bad not just for animals but for our foods

• Using genetic engineering on animals is bad.

Its bad because the process can be and is potentially harmful and dangerous. The natural ecosystem can be disturbed when engineering animals, as well. Plus, animals should be treated like they matter instead of as 'items' that we can use and manipulate whenever and however we please. Animals are sentient beings that can be used for more than clothes and food that aren't even healthy in many cases.

• Nature is a perfect balance

Nature has been the same for many years why would we risk changing this perfect balance. Because some biologists thinks it is important. All the modern biologist wants now a days is to be created for a great discovery. If we make animals that are more resistant to viruses and certain bacteria ; the bacteria will adopt and become stronger. This stronger virus will effect the normal animals making that virus more deadly for then.

• GMOs are unethical

Some food companies have refused to use meat or milk that is from genetically engineered animals. Some consumers are complaining that the animal drug rules do not regulate genetically modified animals properly. This process is potentially dangerous and can be very harmful. When engineering animals the natural ecosystem can be disturbed. Some animals die in experiments while other are born deformed or huge.

• No this is very bad

1. There always seem to be unforeseen changes when genetics are modified.
    When one benefit is finally achieved, there tends to be an equal and opposite reaction somewhere else. Despite all the efforts to genetically modify an animal, a random mutation can ruin all of the science.

2. It may harm the animal at the expense of humanity.
    How we treat others helps to define who we are as a people. If we are willing to treat animals poorly for our benefit, what becomes the next step in the process? Sacrificing humans that don’t contribute to expectations as well.

3. It could create allergies.
    Genetically modified animals may provide more food and better nutrition, but the changes could also develop an allergic resistance to the food source. Over time, it may mean fewer people get fed because of the scientific alterations that have occurred.

• ITS not right

• Gma is inhumane.

Animals were created a certain way for certain reasons and no one should be misusing animals this way. This isnt about gm crops or gm food. This is about live animals that feel pain and suffer through experiments that will fail 97-99% of the time. Animals cant help themselves so we have to.

• Bad very bad

Its just plan wrong animals suffer for scientific crap and thats not right how many animals have to die to get one perfectly modified animal. I think animals are fine the way they are and should be left alone. Even if they help the human race but at what excpense.

• I am vegan

I am vegan and anyone who supports this will die and burn in hell, the world wasn't made for animals to be changed, god did not make animals to be chemically changed for science amusement, this type of stuff is extremely dangerous and should be illegal, thats why vegans should be ruling the country

• GMO is bad

First off, it is unethical. And GMO leads to many bad things. Did you hear about the disease threatening to wipe out bananas? Whose fault do you think that is? When the FBA approves, have you ever had the idea that they did it for the money? LETS SAY NO TO GMA!

>