• Sex is Evil.

Every act of sex is violent, And the impaling of the vagina by the penis is a forceful and dangerous act that can lead to pain and bleeding in certain circumstances.

Because men are predatory and hostile, As well as territorial and power seeking, Only one answer can be given at this time:

Radical Feminism is justified to curtail the existence of toxic masculinity - THROUGH ANY MEANS NECESSARY. That way all of these idiots die out quickly and I can loot their shit and be richer.

• We need radical feminism in a world where White males are angry at Jews for their positions of power.

Radical feminism keeps White males in check. It gives the power over to women just like how Jews are protected from violence backlashes by having the power to buy politicians using our taxes.

White males are intrinsically toxic to the Jewish population. Everytime Jews try to exercise their professional labor to lend money and increase interest rates the majority of White male workers get angry and violent and blame minorities. Radical feminists have the power to depopulate the White male population ratio by refusing sex and reproduction. As a Jew I encourage radical feminists to explore their sexuality past heteronormative structures. Who knows how much lesbian relationships fare better than giving White males the tools to start a coup against innocent Jews doing their job.

• Radical feminism is evil

When you keep telling women they can do what they want eventually they begin doing things that they don't want ie Don't objectify yourself for men->dress however you want ->men objectify you and in turn other women->you complain that women are objectified.

Also, The first person to say Yes for the motion says sex is evil which baffles me.

• When I see radical I say nonononono

I hate anything that is extreme. I don't like radical ideas.
    Feminism is cool.
    Add a radical in front of it? No. Bad.
    Free is good. That means stuff is free or there is freedom.
    Free radicals are bad because they hurt your health.
    Radical = Extreme = Bad
    Like how extreme temperatures bad
    thanks for coming to my ted talk

• Women have a lot of rights

Compared to the average male, Women have a lot of rights men don't, The 21st century is the first time when women truly are of equal footing to men, And yet they still strive for MORE rights. Why? Labelling all white males as misogynists who also hate Jews is sexist, And racist, Which is kinda ironic considering in the past males were the ones who were sexist to females.
    In this case those who agree with this need to check their privilege!

• No, Just no

I could care less of you are texting online or peacefully protesting. It's just unnecessary for violence, Especially the fact that the left is rarely ever charged for their crimes. For example I know someone who was a counter protester at an event and he was pepper sprayed for no reason other than his opinion, He filed a report and the person was caught and even though he was caught my friend tried to press charges even though he had witnesses and video evidence. Now imagine if the right did that, They would be called racists, Fascists, Bigots, Etc. They would probably have their whole life destroyed and be put in prison without hesitation. Look at antifa for example, They assault as well as are defined as a terrorist organization and rarely are charged with ANYTHING. Now look at the Proud Boys who were arrested for putting on athletic tape in case antifa attacked them, They were arrested when no crime was committed. The reason its like this is because most people are leftists and protests will happen if leftists are held accountable of their actions at protests. So no, It is not justified if you aren't gonna suffer consequences, Personally i want to end the movement in total.

• Radical feminism is bad

Feminism is a movement that wants equality for everyone in society, Regardless of gender. Radical feminism is the complete opposite of that.

The argument I'm discussing is the one posted by an unknown user, Targetting white males. So the argument talks about the fact that radical feminists combat antisemitism by white males. First of all, It's not even clear. In the argument, It doesn't state whether this antisemitism is based on culture, Ethnicity or religion. All three? Just one? The entire argument is based upon the fact that "all white males hate jews. " But the problem with this sentence is that white males can be jews. So these white jews who are also males hate their own culture/ethnicity/religion? It is unclear on this front.

Putting that aside, The argument states that radical feminism stops white males from being antisemitic. The reason given is that radical feminism gives power to women, Which somehow prevents jews from getting hate from white males. How? I don't know. There are antisemitic women as well. So based on your argument, All white males (jews included), And white males only, Hate jews. This simply isn't true. How does giving power to women, Make sure that jews don't get hate? Antisemitic women exist.

The next point is something that I won't even delve into because it is more "evidence" that only white males hate jews.

How would powerful women prevent hate on jews? Simple. They can "depopulate" the white male population by refusing sex and reproduction. Do women now have the power to change the gender of their baby? Everyone has the right to refuse sex, Even white males. Does this mean that white people should refrain from having children so that their children will not become antisemitic?

I agree that women should have the right to sexuality and whatever. Basic human rights. But apparently, According to the last point, Lesbian relationships will prevent white males from staging a coup against jews. Okay, Whatever.

The other argument about how sex is evil makes me confused. Take note that the same poster of this sex is evil post seems to not be a feminist based on his other posts.

• The ways of nature cannot be challenged

It is human nature and thus completely justifiable that men are the majority in positions of power. Society has always worked this way since ancient times and it is completely unreasonable to change this. It leads to chaos as the effects can already be seen in the majority of Western countries.

Ozarkheart says2019-08-09T13:32:39.520
Your statement is invalid - not every act of sex involves "impaling" the vagina. Be concise in your comments.
Mao_Zedongs_Son says2019-08-09T18:22:33.943
If you say yes your stoopid. I've got the facts. The world's smartest and top leaders say, "Hippity Hoppity, Women are Property" and “The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, Anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, Kill their children, Practice witchcraft, Destroy capitalism, And become lesbians. ” Some people may say that is offensive but in the beginning, God create female from a MALE. Feminism is just a excuse to make excuses.
Mao_Zedongs_Son says2019-08-09T18:22:44.677
ThoughtsandThoughts says2019-08-09T20:53:08.590
Equality is not radical. Misandry is radical.
ThoughtsandThoughts says2019-08-09T20:53:16.140
ThoughtsandThoughts says2019-08-09T20:53:18.717