• You're the spammer.

You're the spammer! I posted one thing! One thing that maybe I was wrong to post! You filled the whole opinions page with pictures of fat people! Some of us want to have real debates! Are you a lonely guy with nothing better to do or are you just profoundly dumb?

• SHoUld We gO tO tHe BoDy ShAmInG jErK's HoUse

Guys can you please stop spamming? I just got a new laptop for my bithday and it overheats on my lap when you spam so please stop spamming I don't want to have to get a new one Guys can you please stop spamming? I just got a new laptop for my bithday and it overheats on my lap when you spam so please stop spamming I don't want to have to get a new one.

• If I leave the fat guy will take over

I’m fighting for you buddy I’m gonna get rid of this spammer and make him go crying back into his mommy’s basement. When there’s a spammer I the noble troll will take care of him. So don’t worry I’m only here to protect you from the big ugly fatso. Good day