Salvation is achieved by living a morally good life.

• Faith without works is dead

In the Bible it says that faith without works is dead. You could have all the faith in the world, but if your works don't reflect that then it doesn't matter. To achieve salvation, you must confess that Jesus is the Christ, and live a life after His example by living a good, moral life.

• You need to accept Jesus Christ as your savior

Living a morally good life is definitely important, yes, but the baseline goal is to accept Jesus.

Now, if someone doesn't really do anything after that, but still believes in Jesus, then yeah, sure, you're saved. But you sure did a lousy job at being a Christian.

Personally, I don't think you can be a good Christian and not do anything good. Cause that's not following the Bible and Jesus' teachings. To achieve salvation is not just: "I believe in Jesus Christ", but it's about acting on your faith to do good works for Jesus. I'm sure every Christian will do this not because they are obligated to, but because they want to.

• Salvation (in my opinion) is obtained by Faith and Works

In order to obtain salvation, one would have to confess believe in God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit), and would have to do Good Works. If one does not do good works, what is the use to others if you have Faith? If you research, you could not have only one or the other, or neither. You need to have both.

• Works don't save you, but...

Salvation is only achieved through God's grace, by believing in what Jesus did for us on the cross.

If you are saved, I believe that good works are the fruit of this salvation. Good works should show that we are saved, and not as a means of achieving salvation. If you proclaim that Jesus is your savior, but don't live a life that reflects it, are you saved? Maybe not, but that's up to the Creator to decide.

>