• I hate school uniforms

Uniforms are stupid and a waste of money if schools think this is good they need to take a second look because not only parents hate uniforms students hate uniforms and trying to get parents and students to find uniforms everyday instead of picking out something from a draw it is just dumb

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• I hate school uniforms

• Uniforms are good

Uniforms are good because they represent your school in a good way because say you go outside of school for a school trip and you get lost then the schoool will be able to find where you are at and they also represent they school. . . . School unifrms shouldnt be banned

• Uniforms are nessceary

Uniforms are uncomfortable say the girls at our school wearing triple layers through winter seriously? But although uniforms are uncomfortable they show what school u go to. This a very serious matter losing somebody on a school excursion cause serious problems involving law suits. And unnecessary conducts. Thanks to my friends

• School Uniform Should Be Banned

School Uniform should be banned because Kids from the age of 18 and under say that uniform can be very uncomfortable and if schools do ban uniform then most kids will be spending most of their time figuring out what to wear to school and what they look like.
    I know this from a fact because students at my school care about what they look like for hours and hours and when they come to school they have to look all pretty just for 6-7 hours at school. Most kids in my year level do this but around 20% don’t care about it.
    Some kids take so long to get to school, And be late for school that's why there should be a school uniform.

• Nope, Please don't.

I know, I hate school uniforms too, But it'll keep us safe. For example, If your school doesn't have uniforms and they care about nothing but fashion, People can start bullying for their attire and fashion sense. Another example, Is if your on a field trip and you get lost somewhere and you want the police to help you (or any trusted adult) then they might know by your uniform to help you return back to your classroom. So please don't ban uniforms, I know I hate them also, But anything for people to not bully or get lost in certain times.

• Uniform should not be banned.

Here's the deal. We legit have School Uniform for a reason. That is to show who we are to other people walking on the other side. We may not look good in it at all, But hey, If you really don't like the School Uniform, Just go to another school that accepts Mufti for all ages.

• School uniform should not be banned.

Every school has a dress code in other words a uniform. As much as students would like to wear new clothes and show off those new sneakers or shirts at school I disagree. School isn't the only place where uniforms are needed. Almost all the professions have uniforms or a particular dress code to be strictly followed. A Uniform is an identity of which group or a social cooperative you are a part of. Uniform also signifies discipline and even unity. If there were no uniforms children would rather take hours to decide what to wear the next day. School consists of kids who are rich and poor and if there are no uniforms then rich and the poor will be separated, They will stand out and maybe even made fun of in Thier classes. Kids would rather discuss about the outfits they are wearing instead of exchanging notes. I think that uniforms signify uniformity

• No school uniform should not be banned

No it should not be banned as it looks everyone equal even rich or poor also the children will not be fashionably in school it also looks decent and smart to everyone. Anyways should be disciplined in our life and even if we cannot wear a school dress we are not disciplined so homework are very much necessary

>