Yes, it is the best ! 1. The most peaceful religion. Respects all religions and doesn't want to convert anyone.
2. It gives the best description of the whole Creation and the Creator and even beyond. Believes that God becomes as He is worshiped. So, no hatred towards any other religion. In Hinduism, the Reality is indescribable Brahman which is beyond all concepts. God, the origin and end of all beings and also the worlds, and these worlds exist only in relative plane of existence. There is only attributeless Brahman in Absolute plane of existence which is neither Being nor Non-being.
3. Doesn't force anyone to follow any specific doctrine or even believe in God. Even who is an atheist can be a Hindu.
4. Doesn't believe that God is a ruthless master which wants all his created beings to keep pleasing Him or be behind Him against a fictitious war against some Satan. God can be worshiped as Mother, Father, Friend, a child or whatever. God becomes as He is worshiped.
5. Heaven is a petty thing and part of existence in relative dimension. The highest truth is identifying our own true nature i.e. Brahman and becoming free from cycles of births and deaths.
6. It very well explains why there are differences in luck, births, health in various people through its doctrine of Karma (You sow as you reap).