Should 7th grade and up be able to watch PG13 movies in school?

• We should be able to watch pg 13 movies because they should let us watch them because we will be 13 and over

Kids in school should be allowed because nobody really likes pg movies because there for younger kids and when you start watching pg13 movies you stop watching pg and g movies everyone should be allowed to watch them in school especially high school students and middle school students. So we should be allowed to watch pg13 movies

• I'd go further

I'd say they should be able to watch R rated movies, especially if it's somewhat related to the class(something like hacksaw ridge would explain the pacific campaign very well and highlight why it was so hard for the USA to break through) . It's also saying that those young adults(even a 7th grader counts because they're most likely a teenager or almost one by that point) aren't qualified to decide what they want to see and a nanny bureaucracy is needed.

• Should 7th grade and up be able to watch PG13 movies in school?

Yes, because it depends on the parents decision and what they think is right for the children. If the child is mature enough, than let them go. But if they are not mature enough, it is your choice. Every family has a different set of values and we have the freedom to choose.

• I think that they should be able to watch PG 13 movies in school

Kids in school should get to watch PG 13 movies in school because if the movie is for 13 year old and older then they should get to watch it especially in high school because they do not get to watch it either and by the time your a senior your way older than 13

Kids in school should get to watch PG 13 movies in school because if the movie is for 13 year old and older then they should get to watch it especially in high school because they dont get to watch it eaither and by the time your a senior your way older then 13

• They are immature,

Becuase kids need there time to become mature like in school. If the little kids cant have any pg13 then other grades should you know what im running for president right know can you guess what candidate am i and i really dont like you people talking about how you should so all the trump believers stand up and say no with me if you do you will get a billion dollars or even a trillion dollars you will see more 0's on that check you will freek out. Stand up and fight. Who's whith me.

>