• We do not support racism.

Dogs are a different race than us, and just because of that we won't let them have arms? No. Dogs are our companions, and it is far cuter to call them arms than to call them front legs. Don't be mean to the puppers or I will rip your face off

• Shoulders and elbows!

Veterinarians use the words "shoulder" and "elbow" when referring to parts of a dog's front limbs. However, they still call them "legs". Shoulders and elbows are not a part of the leg! Also, other animals have arms, so why shouldn't dogs? Dogs don't have four legs! They have two legs and two arms!

• No. Just no.

People who ask questions like this drive, Vote. And peocreate. That scares me. And you wonder why the world is the way that it is. I told my daughter than in 100 years people will think it's disgusting that we "owned" animals, Comparing it to slavery. It's coming folks. Sigh.

• Sdf df sdf sd f

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• There is not way!!!

Google defines arms as, “each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand.” HUMAN limbs!!! Not dog limbs, or any other animal limbs other than humans. Dogs can’t actually use their frontal limbs like arms either. They dont pick up objects or use tools with them. How can you call those arms???

>