• Yes advertising should be allowed

The money would be good for the school, It would help kids with business education, Would prevent kids from smoking or vaping and from drinking alcohol, It could keep kids healthy and more active and could motivate them to do better things in society with their right word choices that they use

• This is what we need

These kids need to get enough food and feel at home so i think that vending machines or vendors will fix that but low prices! This would make the kids happy and make them be ready for school. This will also be great for parents they just give there kid money and they go and eat what they want.

• Hi pop poop

Whats the big deal kids see stuff that can be helpful like cleaning cheap food and it can be very useful to the adults by so many ways. And if their gonna put ads their not gonna put inapropeit ads like for underwears and other things so we really shouldnt be worry.

• Wvv gx2etd6 tte5d

Vxfwvsxfw vvetf bdgebtgtgf gbegbfeb fbefbye fbetyfbegy bfeygbfgyeb efgyebgfyb yevgyevg vefyvfgyev fevytveyt geygbdgey8 fevg cv f v ffbgfybfbgf bgy fbgybg fgfb gb fbg fgy gvyf v fgvy fgy fgy fgy fggby fbgy fgby fgyf v fv ytfgt7 gfyhf t e e e ee v m jbwsw df gy buhh nhu nh

• Good foods soda and chips

I think that we should add vendors because we won't be late for our clases waiting for them to give us food and because it is the easiest way and you will not get late and also you will get a better snack then you usally get and because vending machine foods are good

• Where am i

Ive been abducted by aliens for the last 20 years, farming on their home planet and being worked as a slave, and also a prostitute. I was recently returned and have no idea what is going on. The new technology is overwhelming. All ive been hearing about it some game called fort night. Someone please help me

• Kids can run there own business

Kids can learn how to make and contain a company. Know they know how to make advertisements in school so they can gain extra 💰. This will make them ready for the real world. Don't you think this is right? I think this is right so support advertising at school.

• Yes we should

Yes we should If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
    The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

In the early days of the telephone, operators would pick up a call and use the phrase, "Well, are you there?". It wasn't until 1895 that someone suggested answering the phone with the phrase "number please?"

The surface area of an average-sized brick is 79 cm squared.

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.

The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.

The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Rhode Island is the smallest state with the longest name. The official name, used on all state documents, is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations."

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.

• Yes they should

Who cares if a kid watches ads I mean it's not like the kids actually is going to buy it. So why make such a big deal about something that nobody cares about. It is unnecessary. And by the way the ads are always good. Not like there are ones about adult things.

• WHY? Why shouldn't companies be able to advertise in schools. There is no harm in this, only good.

If companies want to advertise in schools, they should. They can pay the schools to advertise which creates money for programs. Also students and teachers can learn about new products or services. Of course the school should approve what companies should advertise and which should not. Has to be appropriate.

• No, keep it out!

I don't believe that advertising has a place in schools, why should it? School is there for students to learn, not yearn for something that they don't have but want. There are enough distractions in the school buildings already, lets not even attempt to add more! It's not fair to the students, teachers, or parents!

• No, School is a place of learning. Not financial gain.

Schools are a place of learning. It should not be about money or financial gain. It is hard enough to keep my kids in clothes each year without someone wanting me to go door to door to pedal the gift wrap, candy, or the newest one, danishes and sweet breads that some poor consumer will shell out 20 bucks for a 8 ounce sugar fix. The companies advertise that some percentage goes to the school, and the kids win a prize! Yay! Not. Lets look at the other side: I am mother with three girls in school. One in middle school right now, and two in grade school. Everybody has some contest to win, and some toy they are trying to get, sometimes its magazine's that will win a trip to Hawaii, or whatever, but it is always one thing after another to attempt to raise money for the school, that never seems to make a dent in the need for the school. Then, the poor teachers don't have enough supplies, so we parents try to pick up the slack for that too. Now, I have no problem helping with my children's education where I can, but it seems to me, there is already enough advertising in schools to last a life time. The kids barely start school before something is coming home that I am expected to push on my friends and co workers. Any day now I expect gift wrap to come in the door. So it seems to me, we already have enough advertising.

• O ooff dang

I hate it and you guys fig oof. Lkjvddfs dsf dfs fd dfs dsf dsf fds dfs dsf dfs dfs dfs fd df dfs dfs dfs dfs dfs fds fds dfs fd df df df df fd df df dfs fd df dfs df dfs df dsf df dfs f

• It's extremely unhealthy!!

Yes, these foods are nice to eat. But besides having only quick energy, it can also lead to bigger problems, like type two Diabetes, heart disease, and much worse. So, having schools advertise for schools mess with kids psychology making them want the "food" and lead to these HORRIBLE diseases that nobody wants.

• Should schools allow advertising by vendors?

I don't think schools should allow advertising by vendors because, they might advertise something bad or like something unhealthy then kids will get stuck doing that or eating that and might cause them to get unhealthy.This can cause obesity and now days none of the schools want obese kids, my school won't even allow kids to sell school fundraiser chocolate because of obese kids.

• No beacause young

Its enough that teens everyday watch telivision and play video games and are attached on junk food they needd healthy things and no so much advertising on them it screws with there aducation to much the need hard working strong big brains to get in collage and get smart yay

• They are kids!

When corporations advertise in schools, its like selling stuff to a baby. Most kids aren't old enough to realize that the corporation is just using them as bait to get money from their parent. We all know that the majority of the lunch money is going into the snack machine at the back of the cafeteria.

• Lkjl m, mmnm

M, ,m /../v, ./ ,,m ,,mn l,. , m, , nmnn bgfghjhbk mn nkjh;kjhkjbn ,.M /,mn,n,mnn.M,,njkhguii90809809yhjvbn ,v;klsmklkbjkfdpoijoigjhiojhvl;bkfiopgihonnnjn mn;kl jiokk jk kl kjkll jkj jk l l j ijh jk j i oj ;/.; ;l lk l lk lkm lk lk lk k kl k k lk lk lk k ptiih9otyi69065908

• No its not good

If you want to talk about it or have the answers to M. Tunney the type's exams, hit me up on the 'gram @philougc
    Peace y'all and god bless the collection of iPad he made.
    Lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol

• Fuck me alright

My pussy is wet for the BBC
    (Hit me up on the 'gram : @philougc)
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    q
    que

>