• Kids need to have Structure

If kids are always going on field trips that have no educational value than whats the point? Kids have plenty of time outside of school to do fun things with their friends. Going on educational field trips can make kids/ students understand a topic more and really enjoy learning about it.

• All field trips should be educational

All field trips should be educational because kids need to be regimented so they don't go off and cause a ruckus. If it's a subject you enjoy your bound to like the field trip,and as you go along you might learn a lesson for yourself.Feild trips are outside that's what makes them fun.

• All field trips

Should be educational because kids need to be regimented in something so they don't goof off and cause a ruckus.Just because your learning doesn't make the experience un-fun,if it is a subject you enjoy then your bound to like it. Educational field trips are a learning experience outside of school and that's what makes them fun.

• Every field trip need to be educational.

As a growing society kids need to become more involved with education. Children of all ages have plenty of time during non-school hours to have fun, leaving a few hours a day to have a learning experience. Classrooms also have brain breaks and parties to have a fun time. Recess for children in elementary schools is also another way for students to have a time for a break.

• All field trips should be educational.

Students may work hard and need fun they can still go on an educational field trip and still have fun. All field trips should be educational because students get to learn while having fun and educational field trips are valuable. Learning is more fun when students can get out of the classroom.

All field trips should be educational because if you think about it a majority of the field trips we go on can be fun and educating at the same time. There is no reason for being associated with your school going to the movies when your not going to learn.

• All field trips should be educational

When a child is in school, he is there to learn and nothing else. If I had a kid and put him into a school I expect every day to be an educational day. So if a school decided to take my kid away from school grounds then the reason better be to show them the outside world and to learn something from it. If they took my kid to disney world I would ask them what the hell they were doing. Kids are young and they have time to play and have fun after school, but during school is a time for lessons and teachings.

• Hands-on learning is one of the best forms of learning

With the rise of ADD and ADHD and other learning disabilities, with proper care, field trips that are educational provide means to learn for special needs kids. Many cases have shown that field trips, fresh air, and things of that nature that are educational, provide better test scores amongst Special needs kids.

• No edu field trip

Not all field trips should be educational because if it is always educational then kids will never have fun and you should reward them if the kids did something good. One thing is like you could to reward them by taking them to a movie that at least they learn a little bit. Thanks for listening

• Yes I do agree boiiii

Yes because kids still need to learn when they are outside of school on a field trip, they are technically still with the school class mates. Somethimes the field trip could be boring so they should have fun but in a educational way.So what is why I do agree with this topic.

• Children should be able to have fun IN school

If school isn't fun for children, they will not give a damn about school. For example, many field trips are to museums, but a trip to Cal-Wood up in Colorado would be a very good breath of relief. You see, children need some breathing time at school. This is what field trips should be.

• No no no!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st off,kids should have breaks from education and not be dragged along into snorefests 24/7,THEY NEED BREAKS!!! THEY NEED BREAKS,OK?!? And they should get fun trips that they will actually look forward to rather then dread. Btw my final reason is CUZ I SAID SO NO DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK PEEPS?!? OK?!? FIELD TRIPS HAVE 2 BE FUNNNN!!!!!!!!! DO I HAV 2 SPELL IT OUT 4 YA?!?

• No no no.

Kids will have no fun at school and they will tell they're parents that their school is boring and they will make their kids go to a different school and the school will lose money so I say no not all field trips should be educational. Now you know. Jeremy young.

• Should not be>>>>>>>

It is supposed to be fun I think they should not all be educational be sometimes you just want a break from school to have some fun. Us as kids we learn all day and when we finally get a break from school with a field trip it is always edactaional and I think we need a break lets go to California and go to the beach and have fun
    Field Trips should not be educational! Filed trips should not be educational cause we have 6 hours of learning through out the week. Field trips should be time for students that cant hang outside of school , to hang out. When my school went to Camp Seymour , we learned but i thought going t to Camp Seymour was supposed to be a fun time not a learning time. Ever since my sister went it sounded like so much fun but when i went it was kinda boring and the only fun time was during Reck time.
    No I don't If every field trip was educational kids wouldn't have fun and the will be stuck in this loop to where everything is serious and it will probably stay like that the rest of their life so just keep educational stuff at school or for home work but when it comes to a field trip let the kids have fun.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):))::):):):):):):):0

• It is supposed to be fun

I think they should not all be educational be sometimes you just want a break from school to have some fun. Us as kids we learn all day and when we finally get a break from school with a field trip it is always edactaional and I think we need a break lets go to California and go to the beach and have fun

• No I don't

If every field trip was educational kids wouldn't have fun and the will be stuck in this loop to where everything is serious and it will probably stay like that the rest of their life so just keep educational stuff at school or for home work but when it comes to a field trip let the kids have fun.

• Field Trips should not be educational!

Filed trips should not be educational cause we have 6 hours of learning through out the week. Field trips should be time for students that cant hang outside of school , to hang out. When my school went to Camp Seymour , we learned but i thought going t to Camp Seymour was supposed to be a fun time not a learning time. Ever since my sister went it sounded like so much fun but when i went it was kinda boring and the only fun time was during Reck time.

• Kids need a break sometime in their lives

If kids do not have any bit of fun, they could lose all of they parts of the brain that they should be using. If they don't try and do something, with fun, fun can activate parts of the brain that plain educational trips are not always the best for kids.

• Omg stop people

Stop spaming youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u u u u u u u u u u u uu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu u u u u u uuu u u knnbnbnbn bn b nbn b nbn bbn bn bnb n bn bn nn b n n nn nbn n bbn bn bn

• 1 2 3

F g r w 3 g g y r e t hgrsge h fuhf u hfh ewufo fh eh u eih oier hgh di r rei ri r dfge r rhfh g g h[erogh oh g ho erh gh r gh[rh g rh uhgurhghrgh gh hg og hrogu h ogh g eogh foigerjgjiruien
    because kids need to have some fun and they need to take a break.

>