Should ALL furries be tortured to death using the most extreme measures before sending all their barely alive bodies to space to nuke them all/

Asked by: fuck_furries
  • Furries need to die

They all must die die die they are a stain on progress and should have all their rights striped and should be genocided and eliminated, They are disgusting they all must go and when they die they will go to the deepest and most torturous depths of hell to suffer!

• Furries have gone too far.

I'm tired of seeing furries everywhere i go. I am absolutely sickened by the uWus and OwOs, Something needs to be done and I think this is a very reasonable response. Its time to show these sickos exactly what the rest of the world things of them. Absolutely disgusting people.

• They are degenerates

They are attracted to animals which means that they Zoophiles, And need to be killed. They are attracted to animals which means that they Zoophiles, And need to be killed. They are attracted to animals which means that they Zoophiles, And need to be killed. They are attracted to animals which means that they Zoophiles, And need to be killed.

• Furries are bad

Bro i need 50 words bruh well furries are bad they suck and are crappy and should die yay they are dead they suck a lot and are stupid bad bad bad bad bad gay bad diskusting why do they exist they are like the brown part of a banana

• I want to guess the age of the user who posted this.

The topic itself is characterized by a juvenile approach to social reform: the idea that any form of persecution is an acceptable approach to enacting change is thoroughly opposed by most people across the world. That the user who posted this would propose the notion of systemic torture and murder as though it were a plausible method of reform indicates that they are either 1. Young enough to have reasonably not yet developed the level of political awareness to understand the absurdity of their proposal, Or 2. Old enough to understand the absurdity of their proposal but immature enough to believe it to be valuable in an edgy or humorous way.

In the first case they're likely rather young, I would guess around 11-19ish (young enough to have developed some inclinations as to the general standards of the world and not yet old enough to have a distinct need to engage with the greater world outside of familiar spaces, So as to test those preconceptions).

In the second case they may be as young as the upper half or so of the first case's age range or older, Though they would have to be remarkably socially underdeveloped to have reached say their 30's or later and still have such a lacking sense of humor, Ultimately tipping the likelihood of their age toward the younger end.

All this considered I am still ultimately left mostly to guessing. However there are some additional details to consider: 1. The structure of the debate prompt is both grammatically correct and particularly elegant considering its length (in that it's a longer than average sentence which still flows effectively), Indicating a fairly complete level of English comprehension and therefore highlighting an age in the high school graduate to college student/graduate range (late teens to early/mid 20's). . . Yet they have brashly mistyped the question mark, Indicating a level of impatience more typical of immaturity and perhaps youth. 2. The first user to have answered 'yes' is plausibly the same one to post this debate prompt, Primarily considering that their username is "f**k_furries".

If it is the case that the first user to vote yes in this debate and the user who posted the prompt are one in the same, Then their profile has them at 23, And assuming that's accurate I was kinda spot on really. . . Though that does then indicate them to be fairly well educated yet still notably emotionally and/or socially underdeveloped.

As a fun side note: their username is a beautifully and likely unintended double entendre.

• Only some furries are existential threats, The rest need help

First, I'd like to clarify that I'm taking the question to mean if all furries should receive the worst punishment possible, Including the death penalty. Now to my main point: furries are not a culture, It is a psychosis. Only some furries deserve notable including zoophiles and those who actively and knowingly support this insanity. No sane person is capable of such a mentality. The followers of this furry scheme need to be rehabilitated and should receive lesser punishments, Such as therapy, Educational programs, Fines, And possible jail time. On the other hand, Those sick sociopaths who choose to infect and destroy humanity with the insanity which can barely be described with words, Other than furries, Cannot be reintroduced into our society. They are menaces to the existence of humanity and 1) need to be killed to prevent any possible further epidemics of furries and 2) be shown as an example to for others who might want to pull off such a plot. Furries who encourage being a furry, Are proud of it, And display such atrocities in public with less than positive results cannot be trusted. Although, To defend my negative opinion on the topic, Most furries are not like these people. They need help.

• What the absolute hell

I'm not a furry, But this is plain wrong. Like someone or hate someone, No innocent person should die a painful death. And yes. Most furries are innocent. And a lot of furries are teens and kids. Think about that. I can't believe some idiots think that certain people should die just because they don't like them. If you evil people are serious about this, Then I have no idea what to say. This is so evil.

• I hardly know what a furry is but. . .

What the actual heck? We are telling the people to go kill themselves, Burn alive, Explode and tortured to death? ! Doesn't sound very "nice". . What would I call this? This is almost like racism but telling people to end themselves instead (17th and 18th centuries) your telling them to burn to death exactly like how the blacks got burned to death and using other torture methods that racism slavery was used in to kill them! Sounds very messed up, I have furry friends and they do NON of those things people claim them to do, They are actually very kind and nice (again I don't know much) they have children themselves and love them dearly and people are out here saying all furrys are pedos and is a zoophile or believes they are a animal this is not true and whoever claims this is stupid