Should ALL furries be tortured to death using the most extreme measures before sending all their barely alive bodies to space to nuke them all/

Asked by: fuck_furries
  • Furries need to die

They all must die die die they are a stain on progress and should have all their rights striped and should be genocided and eliminated, They are disgusting they all must go and when they die they will go to the deepest and most torturous depths of hell to suffer!

• Furries have gone too far.

I'm tired of seeing furries everywhere i go. I am absolutely sickened by the uWus and OwOs, Something needs to be done and I think this is a very reasonable response. Its time to show these sickos exactly what the rest of the world things of them. Absolutely disgusting people.

• I hardly know what a furry is but. . .

What the actual heck? We are telling the people to go kill themselves, Burn alive, Explode and tortured to death? ! Doesn't sound very "nice". . What would I call this? This is almost like racism but telling people to end themselves instead (17th and 18th centuries) your telling them to burn to death exactly like how the blacks got burned to death and using other torture methods that racism slavery was used in to kill them! Sounds very messed up, I have furry friends and they do NON of those things people claim them to do, They are actually very kind and nice (again I don't know much) they have children themselves and love them dearly and people are out here saying all furrys are pedos and is a zoophile or believes they are a animal this is not true and whoever claims this is stupid