• Yes everyone should vote

Yes they should Everyone should be allowed to vote. Everyone thinks that 16's years and older have the privilege to vote but some 18's year old just vote for fun. Some 10 and 11 years old want to vote and want to know the world and how it is going. So that is why I think younger people should have the privilege to vote.All people should have the right to vote. People don't need to prove that they are worthy. People support their candidate with their reasons. Even if someone is not as intelligent as somebody else, it does not mean that they should not have the right to vote. The people did not make this country messed up. The whole country did. You should not blame it on just the people. It is the candidates' choices to want to run for president. If both presidents suck, then we must choose one. That is not the people's fault at all. My reasons are also backed up by the fifteenth amendment. Ever been to history class folks? I'm sure you've had. Some people are being sexist, or thinking that only men should vote because they are of a male gender. This does not support any lawful justices. That is a stupid assumption. Finally, women can have the capability as any other man on this earth. That is the hard, cold truth. Think about that the next time you ask yourself this question, "Should all people have the right to vote?"

• Yes they should

Everyone should be allowed to vote. Everyone thinks that 16's years and older have the privilege to vote but some 18's year old just vote for fun. Some 10 and 11 years old want to vote and want to know the world and how it is going. So that is why I think younger people should have the privilege to vote From Mikayla 11 years old

• Everone should vote!

Veryone should have the right to vote, even 16 and 17 year olds First of all, the 6th Amendment says, "The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age."

• All people should have the right to vote.

People don't need to prove that they are worthy. People support their candidate with their reasons. Even if someone is not as intelligent as somebody else, it does not mean that they should not have the right to vote. The people did not make this country messed up. The whole country did. You should not blame it on just the people. It is the candidates' choices to want to run for president. If both presidents suck, then we must choose one. That is not the people's fault at all.

My reasons are also backed up by the fifteenth amendment. Ever been to history class folks? I'm sure you've had. Some people are being sexist, or thinking that only men should vote because they are of a male gender. This does not support any lawful justices. That is a stupid assumption.

Finally, women can have the capability as any other man on this earth. That is the hard, cold truth. Think about that the next time you ask yourself this question, "Should all people have the right to vote?"

• Terrer errere er

A aa sss s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s sm m m m m m m m m m mm m mm m m m m m m m m m m m

• Everyone should have the right to vote, even 16 and 17 year olds

First of all, the 6th Amendment says, "The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age." So everyone 18 and above has the right to vote and should vote. Second, the voting age should be lowered to 16 because the youth have no say in what the future they will be living in will look like. Also, 16 and 17 year olds are mature enough to make logical decisions, so they can vote smartly. That's my opinion. Take it or leave it.

• Everyone should have the right to vote

It says in the Constitution that everyone is allowed to vote, every race, color, and gender. Plus it is an right that everyone gets when they turn 18 years of age. If you don't think that i am correct look at the fifteenth amendment it says right there. So therefor everyone should have the right to vote

• Positive kind famous

Weshoul have a persuading opinion and being kind and also being really respectful. Make sure every one chooses happeiness. Get adiunces attention so choose politics and be clear on emotions like emotive language voting is really nessacereally and it is found in the politics of south africa and don't you believe what i am saying thank you.

• The power of youth

The younger generation is already trapped in a broken world. The generations before have unwillingly poisoned the earth with plastic and greenhouse gases. It is already unfair on the younger generation to have to live in this broken world, But to have their lives controlled by people with policies that they hate? That is just mean.
    The youth are the people going into the world with problems that they have not caused, But that they also cannot fix. Having their rights dampened by an unnatural lack of power, They need to be able to speak out.
    I think that it is only fair to give the next generation a right to society, And giving them the vote would be the right way to do it, By giving them the power to choose the next leader-the one that will ultimately end up controlling them
    Thank you

• Yes they should

Yes they should Everyone should be allowed to vote. Everyone thinks that 16's years and older have the privilege to vote but some 18's year old just vote for fun. Some 10 and 11 years old want to vote and want to know the world and how it is going. So that is why I think younger people should have the privilege to vote. All people should have the right to vote. People don't need to prove that they are worthy. People support their candidate with their reasons. Even if someone is not as intelligent as somebody else, It does not mean that they should not have the right to vote. The people did not make this country messed up. The whole country did. You should not blame it on just the people. It is the candidates' choices to want to run for president. If both presidents suck, Then we must choose one. That is not the people's fault at all. My reasons are also backed up by the fifteenth amendment. Ever been to history class folks? I'm sure you've had. Some people are being sexist, Or thinking that only men should vote because they are of a male gender. This does not support any lawful justices. That is a stupid assumption. Finally, Women can have the capability as any other man on this earth. That is the hard, Cold truth. Think about that the next time you ask yourself this question, "Should all people have the right to vote? "

• Having all the scum VOTING brought this country to its knees

First of all: Women should have NEVER been allowed to vote.
    And even of all men, only about 40-50% of all men over the age of 25 years, should be allowed to vote.
    Men who can PROVE THAT THEY CONTRIBUTE to our society.
    Only men who are NOT on entitlement support and who pay a minimum in taxes should be allowed to vote.

People who are EASILY MISLED AND DECEIVED BY MASSMEDIA should have NO RIGHT TO VOTE AT ALL.

Of course, the criminal jews who have hijacked this nation and who make up this CLOWN government, will NEVER allow this. It was THEM who have introduced general suffrage, IN ORDER TO CONQUER US and in order to mold THEIR EVERLASTING RULE in concrete !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS MADNESS ANY LONGER ??
    LEFTIST LIBERAL POLITICIAN SCUM BUYING VOTES FROM 60% OF VOTERS WHO ARE NOTHING ELSE BUT FREELOADERS AND WELFARE QUEENS !!!!!!!!

This country would have been 20-100times BETTER OFF, if we never allowed 1) women and 2) the scum to vote (or buy themselves votes).
    BUT MOST OF YOU IGNORANT BRAINWASHED EDJEWCATED FOOLS CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE A MUCH MORE JUST, MORE GODLY, LESS TYRANNICAL AND SANE NATION !!

And yes, i would rather RENOUNCE to my own voting power too, if i fell short the requirement, rather than having 1) all the misled and easily deceived women (which are some 85% or more) and 2) all the scum (including criminals, psychologically sick etc.) VOTING in this godforsaken country.

• Only knowledgeable people should have rights to vote

The system is very messed up. Many people who don't know anything vote for a candidate because they like his name or the way he looks. Those people should not have any say in this country. On the other hand, you have some knowledgeable children that can't vote because of their age! Then we turn around and say "Hey, why is our country getting messed up?"

I think there should be a test that one must pass in order to be able to vote. The test should contain very simple questions on politics, economics, and on what's going on in the world, and one should be allowed to take the test at any point in one's life regardless of age.

• Not everyone should be allowed to vote.

Certain people have proven to society that they are not capable of making moral or intelligent decisions. Consistent felons and people with a mental condition have the right to vote even though it is hard to make a case where one supports the opinion that they aid society. There should be minimum requirements for voters

Posted by: XDM
  • Not enough minors know about politics to vote

If all people could vote, That would include minors, 12 yo's etc. There are many people who, If they were told to vote for something to do with politics, Would just 'eeny meeny miny moe' it, And come out with a totally random answer. If people are going to come out with random answers and answers based on what they hear at school, That is biased and therefore there would be no point in voting.

• No Only Those That Are Approved

Very few should be allowed to vote or even have rights including myself. I don't know enough about the candidates to vote and never went to college. I should not be allowed to vote, Buy or sell. I should not share the same rights as those that went to college. Smarter and better educated people should decide such things beyond my intelligence level as I'm unable to comprehend the complexities that are involved in electing a president. I therefore am less of a human being and do not deserve the rights as others who are smarter and better educated than myself.

• People are idiots

Sure, I bet you're smarter than the rest. , But there are a lot of guilible people out there. Having them vote in politics like theyre chosing a sports team is absurd. I think it would be best if only landowners could vote. It would drastically reduce the voter base to people who have more at stake. Most people who own land tend to have their own families as well. Maybe veterans could get the vote as well. I haven't made my mind up yet.

• It is a terrible idea

I think under our current system you have people who don’t know anything and aren’t very invested in the success of this country dominating the election process. As an alternative to this I would propose some sort of public service (a certain number of volunteer hours would also be sufficient) or military service requirement to earn your right to vote. In this country the concept of citizenship is basically worthless so I don’t see why you should be guaranteed a vote just because you are a citizen. Should still be one of the requirements.

Third requirement besides citizenship and military/public service should be properly ownership. This way you have skin in the game, Since the fate of the country is tied to the fate of your property.

• There is something called ignorant

Now, This is not a derogatory term. It is a reality. There is people who don't even know how to write their name. There is people that just want to profit from others. There is people who only think of themselves, Without any regard for the collective. I'm from a country where people sell their vote for 5kg of flour and 3 chickens. And that country is in the middle of Europe! This is not belittling to these kind of people, That's just the information they have of the world. Zero regards for society: I got my chickens, Who cares? And this kind of person should be able to decide on my country's future? On MY future? That is just outrageous. It really hits me that we are discussing this matter in 2019, When greek people and philosophers 3000 years ago already had the answer. You are ignorant? You don't get to choose! Educate yourself first. Not for me or for you, But for the collective. *oh but I cannot get educated cause I never had that kind of privilege* Good! Then shut the f up. Let educated and cultured people make the decisions so they can help your children not be the same as you. And we all advance. This world is already going down the sink because we let all the power to some corrupted few who only care about their pockets. And this happened cause a lot of people was only thinking about their chickens. Guess what? No one cares about your chickens. Don't make decisions if you are not qualified for it. Easy.

• If quality is needed in the result, Then let qualified persons do the job.

We all need well qualified pilots to fly our planes, Well qualified persons to build our homes, Well qualified persons to treat our illness, But to run a country or to atleast choose those who run the country we don't need any qualifiaction. Peaks of irony.
    I want to see all those who said 'yes' here to allow 'everyone' who can get their hands on a blade to perform heart surgeries. An obvious reply that I can expect to this is 'both are different'. Yeah, A country with millions of lives is less important than one life, Right!