Should all service user concerns be reported to safeguarding

Asked by: Andreasmith
  • There should be "No Secrets" if there is a concern,then that says that you are concerned about the welfare and safety of that individual

    The CQC says that "you should contact the social care department at the appropriate local authority if you are concerned about a vulnerable adult "Some people may say that this is a waste of time and resources reporting all concerns. But who would not report a concern because they thought it would be too time consuming...I would appreciate your thoughts and comments

  • No responses have been submitted.

Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.