• Zoos must Go

Zoos should be banned because all animals should be left to live freely in their own environment. Many animals in the zoos die from sicknesses caused by the unsuitable climate, use of drugs and sedatives, unfamiliar parasites and also contact with humans.
    Alot of people think that zoos are good because they help repopulate etc/. But did u ever think. That the only reason why we need to repopulate some species, was because of poaching
    All animals should live freely in their own environment and not be restrained by human barriers.

• I think zoos are bad

How would you like if you are in a cage with a bunch of people watching you. I wouldn't like it. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that. Also zoos sell older animals to laboratories that experiment on them and they also sell animals to game farms that pay to kill them.

• Yes they should be closed

I say yes. The zoos should be closed the animals are being held captive and it is not fair for them. Yes it may help us with diseases but we should keep them in a small facility that holds 2 to 6 test subjects at a time and after a year or two the subjects would go back in the wild and then they would get more subjects. That is what I think of this debate

• Zoos are horrible!!!

Zoos should be closed because all animals should be left to live wherever they want with a suitable climate and the place god made them to be. Many animals in the zoos die from parasites, sicknesses caused by the different climate and also contact with humans. Most of people think that zoos are okay because they help repopulate and blah blah blah!, But did u ever think that the one and only reason why we need to repopulate some species was because of us killing them... Every animal should live wherever they want in their own environment and not be restricted by humans. This does not mean that I am against pets… but zoos are just plain cruel. How would you feel if you had been in a contained area until you die? How would you feel if you had a bunch of people just staring at you 24/7? Zoos should not be allowed. Animals can give children and adults a variety of diseases. They are just containing animals and then killing them! Zoos keep animals in captivity making animals in zoos practically prisoners. We need to be done with zoos!

• Zoos Kill Animals

Animals can get depressed which may lead to obesity or try to attempt an escape out of their habitat, leading to people getting hurt and police may shoot them hurting both animals and people. People can also get diseases from people and sold to owners that may abuse them like a circus or worse zoo.

• Do not close all the zoos.

All Zoos should not be closed because animals are kept in all the zoos and people like to visit them. If you close all the zoos people can not see the animals. Because of that all the zoos in the world should be open every day but only for day btime.

• Close all zoos!!

How would you feel if you were trapped in a cage that barely allowed you to move? How would you feel if you were in an open glass tank with a sign that read "TOUCH ME :)" and with a dozed chubby little fingers poking at you in various places? Would it feel nice? Well, obviously? NO! Some people also says that zoos help children learn things about animals. Well, if you want them to see these animals so badly, why not take them into the wilderness and see the true beauty of nature, when cheetahs run like lighting bolts and elephants herds move across grasslands, shaking the ground with each step they take. That is what you want kids to see. That's what I, as a kid, want to see instead of sickly animals locked up in a cage. I want to see lions hunt instead to people throwing meat chunks at them. And I think most children do too.

• We must change the way we treat ecosystems and the planet!

This ain't the '90s, folks! We have had better technology to teach children about animals since the late '90s. Zoos are no longer needed. Maybe not all zoos harm the animals they confine. Bottom line the animals are being kept in an UNnatural habitat and that in itself is harm enough.

• Zoos are ridiculous!

How would you feel if you had been in a contained area so much that it started to affect your health? How would you feel if you had a bunch of people looking at you all the time? Zoos should not be allowed. They cause Zoochosis and other mental diseases. They will drive animals insane! Zoos keep animals in captivity. Animals in zoos cant be animals. They are prisoners. Zoos should be SHUT DOWN!

• Zoos are Animal Prisons

Zoos are prisons for animals, plain and simple. Animals that pace back and forth or sit there an do nothing are bored out of their wits and need to live in the wild to fulfill their natural instincts. Imagine if you, as a human, lived in one place your entire life and weren't allowed to travel, drive a car or see your friends in another town. Think about how humans would feel locked up in a pen for 80 years! That's how zoos work. It's animal cruelty. Humans should travel to different places in the world to see animals, not the other way around.

• No. Not all zoos are bad.

Many many many countless zoos are for rescue animals or orphan animals. Animals that are left by their families or born with problems and animals don't exaclty know how to take care of those problems. These zoos are safe havens for these animals that are goners without someone taking care of them.

• Some zoos should be closed.

Zoos like road side zoos should be banned but zoos like kansascity zoo are very good because they teach kids bout animals and people that work at zoos take good care of the animals and give them plenty of room to run around in. That is why I think zoos shouldn't ever and I mean never be banned.

• Mi Nike bhn

Non. Go y you Hun yuan bhn v g h h h u j j j k j c g. U u u u j k k h f da Ada go m k l l y. . I u...Yg van in I j jugfdarhj g. By b h h be

• I like lettuce

Lettuce is yummy. Tacobell is the place to be if you ask me. Lettuce is the best food for growing animals. Also zoos should not be shut down because thats where tacobell gets their food source so... Lots of reason boopy doopy blah blah blah blah blah tacobell is good

• Except the zoos that are meant to rehabilitate and repopulate

I understand educating people about animals is important, but the environment they keep these animals in is unfair. However, some zoos actually work to rehabilitate animals, especially those who were neglected by previous owners and they repopulate species that are endangered. That said, people bitching about the poor animals should maybe donate to rehabilitation centers to improve the well being as treating an animal isn't cheap. Some people love to complain but do nothing to help.

• Some zoos are helpful

I agree that animals should not be kept in cages all their life, bit some zoos don't do that. Certain zoos take in injured animals and treat them until they can be released back into the wild. Since we have a lot of species that are going extinct zoos can also save these animals

• NO zoos should stay open because.......

If you let the animals free they won't know how to survive in the wild there own because they are used to being cared for.
    When the kid fell in h=the gorilla pit it wasn’t the gorillas fault he attacked the boy. He was scared and was trying to protect the little boy.
    Zoos are a great place to go to in the summer when you're bored.
    Zoos provide many homes for animals that can't live in the wild on their own.
    Zoos give scientist many advantages to study the behavior of an animal that would be hard to find in the wild.
    Helps revive endangered species
    Educational

• Zoos are a safe and wise choice for both animals and humans.

Despite the fact that people kill animals in zoos, have you thought about that animals are way easier to get killed when their predators are free? I have to admit that zoos do trap animals in cages that made them uncomfortable, however according to encyclopedia britannica(school.Eb.Co.Uk), many zoos now have larger cages and an area where they feel more comfortable, and where people can see but not touch.
    You might ask why zoos are safe for humans, well, zoos capture any predators that may harm or eat us. Zoos also help the county earn a lot of money, which can help make new products.
    ALL ZOOS SHOULD NOT BE CLOSED!

• Not all Zoos are Bad

I think that not all zoos should be closed because some of the zoos take really good care of their animals and they would be killing them if they let them out into the wild. Some of the zoos will let the animals into animal rehabilitation centers where they have even less space to move around

• A a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Logical.Assasinator says2013-12-03T13:39:13.353
Not all Zoos are horrible. Zoos often rescue or foster animals that would not be able to live successfully in the wild or those that have been mistreated or injured in the wild. Animals in captivity have been shown to live longer and healthier lives than those in the wild. Zoos promote the health and wellbeing of animals. All zoos in the USA are required to be accredited by the AZA, which has strict standards.
>