• Aw hell yea

Why becuz i wanna and nasa is fucking awsome and you can't say anything about it. They help us get more and stronger viagra and lets us get more penis pumps and fleshtoys. The fuck did shit companies like toyota do? Make fucking cars? Who the fuck needs that, We need more rockets to ram up our asses

• NASA is best

Increasing NASA’s budget would in fact raise the overall economy of the United States. There are many different resources and thing to be learned by space travel. That means if we give more money to NASA now we will have more money for schools and infrastructure. Also, If we put humans on mars we have a better chance at surviving as a species in general because life on earth is going to end someday and we need to be ready for that.

• Yes, increase NASA's Budget

I think NASA should get more money because they should get us back to the moon or mars and maybe beyond mars. Also they should start to build a star trek world that could bring peace to are planet so we can build star ship and new technology to better are live and so we can travel to star.

• Yes It should

If NASA were to get more money they can get more ways to get to other planets if the world becomes overpopulated. Another thing this can do is help us get around the world faster. These 2 things can allow us to make the world a better place and also a stronger one.

• Yes only a %1-3 increase would be extremely beneficial

With Space X and other organisations on the rise, the US needs to take space exploration seriously, and we don't need to spend and massive amount of money even a %1-2 increase would push for a new space race and possibly make the US money. I feel NASA would be smart with the money and it would push for a new era of space exploration with our new found technology

• A reason that we need to raise NASA's budget is that NASA has many economic be benefits.

According to Micheal Mcbrien of the Northeastern writing said "the cost of NASA, as is true for almost any government agency, is worth it, because it can benefit the economy directly through the purchase of goods and creation of jobs, and indirectly by inspiring people in industries that spawn from invented technologies or materials." He also said, "Some estimated ratios of revenue generated compared to spending have been as high as 14-to-1” for NASA. This indicates a very high return on the money spent by the government on NASA... There have been more conservative results that are closer to 3-to-1 or 2-to-1. Even if these conservative estimates can be believed, it still means that NASA ultimately provides more money to the economy than the government spends on it." This is important because with even the more conservative return rates NASA is boosting the economy. Some people believe that NASA is a waste of money and that we shouldn't spend more money on something that doesn’t do anything but this shows that NASA not only is boosting the economy but is working on many big milestones like a manned mission to mars while doing so.

• 25% of federal spending should go to NASA

We must do all we can to catapult society into space. The technologies NASA will develop will better our lives here on Earth. Scientist and Engineers are what made America exceptional. American technology set us apart in the 20th century and is exactly what will do the same for us well into the 21st. 3D printing food, solar powered flight, Nuclear Fusion and new concepts not yet realized are exactly why we should give NASA all we got.

• I think America should

Because without NASA we wouldn't have the technology we have now, and we wouldn't know the things we now know, and because of NASA we know way more about outer space. NASA only gets 0.48% of the Federal Governments budget and I don't think that's fair, that they get so little when they have done so much for us.

• NASA is good

I think that the US government should increase NASA's budget because NASA is a really great thing. You cannot put a price on the type of thing that they do. They gather all kinds of scientific information that is invaluable. Space is the final frontier and the more we explore, the more we can learn.

• Yes, space exploration is neat.

Yes, America should increase NASA's budget, because space exploration is captivating. Exploring space is a natural thing to want to do. Humans have always wanted to go and experience frontiers. Exploring space can help us learn about ourselves, or find new things to invent that will make our lives better. NASA is a good way to explore the universe.

• No way hey

Me e me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me mme e me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me mme e me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me mme e me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me mme e me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me m

• We shouldn't continue NASA just because it's "neat".

Art is "neat", a lot of things are "neat". Just because something is neat doesn't mean we need to increase their budget. Music is neat. Does that mean we should increase how much singers/musicians are payed? NASA has asked for $17.5 billion this year. Does that $17.5 million allow us to visit another planet or another galaxy even? No.

• No, America should not increase NASA's budget.

No, America should not increase NASA's budget. Space exploration is not as important as solving the problems here on earth and giving more tax payer money to NASA will use up funds that could be used to fund schools. We aren't any closer to be able to live on another planet so giving NASA more money is useless.

>