• Yes! Wild animals should be kept as pet's!

I know that some wild animals can be dangerous, but didn't dogs and cats used to be wild also. If we can have dogs, cats, or fish then why can't we have wolfs, kangaroo's, or bears. Even circuses can have wild animals for showing. I think that as long as you have a large enough yard and tall enough fence and if you take care of the animals correctly then you should be able to have them as pets! And why not? Pet's can be very good for kids, it can help kids that don't have very many or no friends. The pets can help be a friend to the child and make the child more happy about there life. Pets can be great friends for adults also. And people who don't have family's can also relate to animals for comfort and soothing purposes. And from what i learned from the web is that it is more natural for the animals to have been born around human society so that way they are more used to people and they wont get scared or frightened by them and they wont hurt people when they come near them! So let people own exotic pets!

• They are for love.

If you feel down you have a pet dog to cheer you up. If your feeling sad think about the funny things a cat has done. If you're feeling blue just go to the zoo. They're still pets right. They are kept inside, fed and not inside their natural habitat. I bet most people have been to a zoo and enjoyed the various sights of monkeys and lions. So if hunters get them because you chuck them outside, let endangered species die out because you haven't kept them save don't blame it on me, blame it on yourself.

• Judgemental,coxswain's Vic begetting Vancouver

I think that wild animals should be able to be pets. They will be able to protect you like tigers wolves and bears. Some will just be a fun sight to see, like deer, kangaroos, and monkeys. I think that it would be an awesome time to spend with a wild animal.

• No problem in having a family (pet)

Pets are loving, caring and are just wonderful. They are some of the lucky ones to have a superior and a better life away from the wild. They are just like a family and much more. A family with a pet will never have a still or a silent house. Pet animals respond to our presents and give us a good company They are just lovely....

• We have been keeping animals as pets for centuries.

Pets would not survive if we suddenly chucked them out into the wild. After being hand fed and kept safe for such a long time, forcing them back into the wild would be like killing them. Wild animals shouldn't be kept as pets, but domestic animals make no problems. If you think it's a waste of time and money, then don't buy them.

• They need us.

Cats in Hotter countries eg Italy is a higher amount of cats. Cats have adapted to Humans and in places where they are populated they need humans to keep them safe from diseases and Hunters Without them cats would suffer horribly. Yes they are properly wield animals to me who see no affection to human beings but humans help cats in long term

• Pets Are Great For Comforting kids with ASD!

Im an ASD child,and when the rest of the world rejects me,where do i go? I go into my room with my dogs and cat,and play and snuggle with them for a long time. It is relaxing for me,enough to forget my troubles and go and have some fun with the outside world again. In short terms,they help me.

• Yes they should be!

Why not ? Animals should be kept as pets. All they need is a little attention, our love and care. Who says to keep wild animals. We can keep tamed animals, like cats, dogs, fishes, rabbits etc.
    Keeping animals as pets can be a source of cheering up our mood when we dull or depressed. Its good having them around as they are very lively!

• Yes For Animals

Wild animals should be kept as pets. But if the owner of they wild animal can not take care of the animal it should be took for the owner and put some where safe. Like a zoo or put back in the wild. That is my choice on this subject.

• Yes, why not?

I feel that as long as the pet isn't dangerous or harmful it is fine, i understand that they can cost allot to look after, but if you live alone a pet is an ideal companion, i would train my pets not to wreck the house :) and then they're absolutely fine!

• No, we don't need them.

No, because they only bring problems and irritation with their stinky appearance and they don't bring anything good, just a waste of time and money. They are terrible creatures and all they deserve is torture. And yes, I do want animals to be used in experiments for OUR benefits, not theirs.

• Afcourse not because they are harmful

Wild animals can spread diseases and also can kill us. It is very costly to train them and they also need alot of attention and if there are babies in the house they can hurt them. If you take them out for a walk they can dirty the house when they come back.

• I'm actually in the middle.

For no, people abandon and abuse their pets, they need care, and do you know how they feel? When you left home, are they all alone? What do they eat? Do they feel bored? Yes, they are all alone, they feel bored, they can't eat. I went to SPCA and learnt a lot. Some pet owners put clothes and shoes on their pets. They will get itchy, have problems with their legs and hurt themselves. Its okay to put clothes on when you have the doctor's permission, like when they have less fur and need clothes to keep them warm. Lets put this in wild animals, dolphins. You see them very happy when they are performing, but its how their mouth is, they are sad, they get abused, hungered in circus. They are apart from their family... Please, don't go to the dolphin shows just for entertaining, there are plenty of things except for performances. If lesser people go, they might stop it because its not popular and we could save them! Please share this and make a difference!!!

• Well mainly no... But also yes... Here's why...

Do domestic pets such as dogs and cats really show us personal affection? Or do we just take their signs and facial expressions, their natural instinctive behaviours as what we perceive to be signs of affection? Yes, they may actually show some affection towards us but only because we have trained them to and the reason we have trained them is for our own pleasure. We believe we can do this because they are not as intelligent as us and that's true but we shouldn't be taking advantage of that fact. I totally believe in animals that help people: dogs that help the blind, deaf, had a stroke, police dogs, rescue dogs and general illnesses but that's as far as I believe animals, manly modern domesticated ones should be influenced by human beings.

• No no no!!!!!!!

No they should not be. Its not safe for us or the animals!! THERE WAS A GIRL IN CT WHO OWNED A CHIMP AND HE WAS NEVER VIOLENT BUT ONE DAY HE RIPPED HER BEST FRIENDS FACE OFF! NOW SHE IS BLIND LOST BOTH OF HER HANDS AND CAN HARDLY TALK! SO NO!

• No Wild Animals Should Not Be Kept As Pets!!!

Heres the reason why we should not keep wild animals as pets they can kill you as well as bring diseases such as rabies, salmonella and Herpes B virus. These are dangerous diseases so I would rather not have a wild animal as A pet and never will no matter what.

• Selfish people on Earth

No, because why would you pull them from their natural habitat just to have companionship?? Would you like it if your parents or sibling were taken just so they can be forced to live in cages and be sold to people? I don't think so. People never think about anything but themselves. Why? If they wanted you, they would come, but they didn't so why can't you just leave them alone?

• They shouldn't be ours to keep

What if a dog would randomly walk around in the street and just take your child as a pet. The point of having a pet is fun because you have someone there with/for you, but to have it there just for pleasure and for your need of love is selfish and then the way humans treat there "pets" now a days is cruel. I say let them be free, nobody owns us? Why own them..

• Im supporting No

I say no because when you think that the wild animal is never going to act up one day that wild animal could just go crazy and scratch up your face or could kill you and then your dead no more gone dead. REMEMBER YOUR GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID WILD ANIMAL SO JUST GET A DOG, CAT, GINNY PIG, OR A TURTLE. REMEMBER YOU COULD DIE.

• No. They shouldn't.

It is unfair to the animal. If you think about it it's kind of sad. Just imagine what a dog thinks everyday "Ohhhh...Boy. Just another 8 hours 'til my master gets back. Then I can have food, then go to bed and then repeat for the rest of my life. And maybe I'l get a few walks on the way" And this is not even just for dogs. All a fish does everyday is swim around..In a tiny bowl...Alone all day.
    Don't get me wrong though guide dogs, police dogs..Etc, are very
    useful in many different situations.
    Also many people go to extremes with their pets...Parading them around in little costumes they barely fit in. Who would want that? Not me, that's for sure.

Rainbow123451101 says2014-05-12T03:23:40.720
Baby i love dogs
>