• Do you like being stared at while your doing your normal life every day

The animal are living things and have feelings. How would you feel if you were in a cage being stared at. You would've had enough in just a week.

Animals have rights to be kept in the wild.

No animals no food no us.

Thank you for reading this.

Vote for no!!!!!!!!

• Its not ok

Well lets say we were all animals not humans how would we feel to be taken from your family and dumped in a cage...
    Domestic animals should be kept in cages but only if nessasery but im talking about non domestic animals they wernt born in a cage so don't put them into one its unfair to them.

• Animals have feelings to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK FOR ONE ALLL U PEOPLE WHO SAID YES ARE STUPID MF'ers AND U ALL CAN GO SOME WERE AND DIE CAUSE YALL DUMB ASF. ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS TOO, WHAT IF SOMEONE PUT U IN A F'ing CAGE, U WOULD START TO GET VERY DEPRESED AFTER A WHILE U WOULD JUST FEEL LIKE DIEING AND AFTER A WHILE U WOULDNT WANT TO DO ANY THING AND EVENTUALY U WOULD DIE OF EXTREME DEPPRESION. WELL ITS THE SAME THING FOR ANIMALS AFTER A WHILE THEY DIE OF EXTREME DEPRESION... NOW TAKE A MINUTE TO THINK ABOUT ALL OF THAT.. NOW HOW DO YOU FELL WOULD U LIKE TO BE THAT ANIMAL IN A CAGE FELLING USLES AND JUST WANTING TO DIE.... LIKE IF U AGREE WITH ME AND REPLY IF U WANT TO TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!!!!!!!

• Only when it's important.

As I see this, animals do not belong in cages. We all agree? OK. But in cases like this when, for example the tiger, is being hunted by poachers so far out that it's leading towards extinction, it unfortunately becomes necessary. It's, well as far as I know, the easiest solution to this problem so far, as people then can keep an eye on them, I'm pretty sure that the poachers that get caught get severely punished, but from what I found on my mini-research, only 4-5% get caught, my guess is that the reason for that is that they may be difficult to find.
    We may not like it, but it's all we got, we can't always be the "good guys" in all aspects for the good.
    Some people have really screwed things up, and this is just another attempt to prevent them to continue with it.

As how I see from the factory aspect thou, I'm standing 100% against it. Because of the torture of a life that the animals have to go through, just for money and food when there are other ways available. You could breed the animals in a different way, giving them space to actually LIVE before slaughter. But that costs more money so less people do that (unfortunately I'm not surprised at all -.-). And if you want to do like me, just cut the meat off your diet. It's actually healthier for your body if you are one of those who like to eat a whole cow each day(I know, overexerting a little bit, but you get the point.) and it's better for the environment as it takes so much time, effort, energy to breed up the animal towards the stage of when it's suitable to be on your plate. But there are some important things you may be missing but it's always possible to get it in another way. OK, I'm going to stop here before I start rambling on about how to balance your diet as a vegan.

• Should animals be kept in cages?

No, I think animals should not be kept in cages because some animals would like to move around and have some fun with there other friends. Animals are fun to watch at the zoo, but I think seeing animals in cages is just not right.Animals also like to be with there other friends,instead of just sitting in cages

• Yes because they need it

THIS IS CORRECT because animals should be like humans with a house.If they don't have houses then they will be living outside in the wild.When when comes they don't have a shelter or a place to keep warm.If they have a nice and friendly environment to live in,then they will be very happy!!!

• They should be caged

They should be caged because they could harm people and this may lead to many desases therefore people could die from the deseas that the animals gave to them. They also should be caged because they could run away and caging them makes them not run away . That's why I want them caged

• I think its not cruel

We put animals in cages to protect the from us, To explore new creatures that are not seen near cities, and so they don't go extinct. Also we have animal protecting program for sick or hurt animals. Then when the animal is heakthy they let it go to it's natural habitat.

• Animals SHOULD be kept in cages

I think that keeping animals in cages can actually be for the best.
    1)it keeps your pet from running away
    2)it keeps your pet from getting hurt
    3)a cage is no better than a leash
    if you keep your pet in a cage your not a heartless, or mean person. It can actually be for the best

• Animals SHOULD be kept in cages

1)it keeps your pet from running away
    2)it keeps your pet from getting hurt
    3)a cage is no better than a leash

• You shouldn't put animals captive

The people that feel bad for these animals you are good people. Animals should have freedom instead of being in cages.The people that picked animals should be in cages you are wrong say no. If you don't that's your problem.One day if you see an animal in a cage you will feel bad for them.

• Animals are helpful in many ways...

Squirrels can plant trees ,so do many birds and bees and other insects pollinate from flower to flower.
    Elephants ,wild pigs and wild animals can clear jungle for new growth and many fish keep the waters clean from contamination. Scavengers like vultures and crows will always make sure their are no rotting carcasses to spread disease on the lands.
    Remember every animals has its own job to help our world to stay healthy and green.
    Animals that help humans, such as dogs, can smell out drugs. Some people who are deaf or blind can be lead and helped around by a dog.
    In the olden days, people used carrier pigeons to send mail to other places. That was quite useful!!

So why don't we at least try and free these innocent animals to freedom. We are relatives to them so we should not treat them like someone we don't care about! It is just too cruel.

• Animals should NEVER be in cages! So CRUEL!

Being in cages decreases animals lives, if they were free they would live a lot longer. They should be able to live a free life like we do and should be able to live in their natural habitat. When in cages animals can't learn there normal life skills like hunting etc. it would be like us not knowing how to use a knife and fork or not being able to go to the toilet.

• U y y

Yyyyy y y y g yv. G v v v v vv vvv v v vv vv v v. V v. V. C c c. V vv b bbgg vvvv. G v. Vv vv v v b xb cv. Xgv. Cvhv. Xcb. Chn. Bb. Vh. Bbb. Bbb. Bb. Bb. Bb vb

Posted by: Ssdg
  • Animals should be free!

Imagine if you were an animal that got stuck in a cage and barely had any space, Would you like it? They barely have any space and it is also animal cruelty. The only reason they attack us is because they feel threatened when we are near them, Its not because they are attacking for the meat.

• Niko is cool

Pets should not be in cages becade gkug g hg h h hg gh hvh h g v f h v v v vh vh m ftgfm v v v vh vh hv v vh v hv vv h vh hv hv vh vh hv vh vv hv vh v f f g gh gh

• Men Should not be kept in cages

The Caging of men makes me sick and it should be stopped, I have a good friend that was once free but now he has got a girlfriend, Who keeps him in a cage, I never see him anymore and he has changed ever since he has got one. I want this to stop

• Stop animal abuse

Animals have a right to life if giants kept us in cages we wouldn't be happy and being killed and eaten is not a good experience ya we need protein but we don't need the world of protein have some respect and u will realise that life is more precious than u know

• Animals should not be kept in cahes

It is cruel to keep birds and animals in cages as the cages do not let the birds and animals to roam around as there is not enough space to move. This do not provide them the freedom that is given to them. They also feel stressed in the cages. Cages also reduces their lifetime. They were born to enjoy a happy and safe life. But sadly we are capturing them. So we should not keep them caged and let them live a happy and safe life.

• Animals should not be kept in cahes

julioredpanda says2018-03-05T18:43:22.627
Animals should be free
>