Should anime be banned from the United States.

Asked by: onechain
  • School shooters love it for a reason

Anime was invented by the Japanese to control the minds of young american children. The mind control starts at a young age with studio ghibli movies. Studio ghibli is the worst because they made a anime children movie about rape. ABOUT RAPE! Have you ever wondered why school shooters are socially awkward. ITS BECAUSE OF ANIME. Name any school shooter that did not watch anime.

• Anime is out of Control

Anime is poisoning the minds of our children and ruining future generations. These disgusting images are have no place here. Lolicon is filled with little anime girls and pedophiles and is a prime example of anime. Hentai and ecci came from anime and it can only get worse. These japanese cartoons are filled with sexual references and child pornography. The first step is to ban it in the United States and then to cleanse the world of this filth.

• School shooters love it for a reason

• It killed my son

He watched anime to dead and now i hate anime. He was only 11 and now i have lost my sweet baby boy. We must destroy anime like the good Christians we are in order to redeem ourselves from this horrendous sin. Worst of all it made my husband Gerald a homo sexual with our daughter. It must be stopped!

• Anime truthfully causes a reliance on inhuman social stimulation within our generation of a non-social anxious millenium.

I believe that anime is an outlet, As many things are, For our generation to slip away into other worlds which slowly capitulates their understanding of the world around us socially. It's easy to adopt all the principles of Anime social cues but the moment you try it in the real world, That's when you start saying "I'm weird" and "People reject me". Waifu's are the new standard for guys to replace their "hopeless" love lives, Which is completely and utterly unhealthy. It comes from a society that faces gigantic loneliness and suicide problems, Most of it coming out of those same veins of hurt and pain. It's the complete opposite of what we need in our generation to help fix our anxiety, And understanding of family, Social queues and structure, Love, And life itself.

When you're alone, Down and out, Anime along with porn, Hentai, And other things are among the greatest threats to your sanity as it's complete addiction to an other world of which you submit to the high power of countless series and characters to feel like you actually belong in this world. This reliance is among the saddest of them all, And this is why need to force people to move to other things.

• Anime is the most toxic substance on the planet.

Anime should be destroyed for the betterment of mankind. It's claimed the lives of millions and its only going to take more if we don't stop it before its to late. Exposure to it can reduce even the smartest people to retardation. It cause an immeasurable amount of brain damage. However the greatest sin of all is it has the big gay.

• Stinky coin slot

Ok so basically these smell pointy chin gay hair queer jap cartoons make me wanna go get my 12 Gage put in a big ole dip and end the Japanese race. These stupid gay japs need to be exterminated from the face of gods green earth. Its flat thay should just walk of the edge and die like when i got my first buvk straight up died on the spot. What a coward. Im gonna go squeze an acorn out of my pwebus. K bye yall

• Yes. Hentai should be banned!

Almost every You Tube video that I watch has these anime fans leaving inappropriate comments like, "Dig my insides, Senpai! ". It is f*cking disgusting, Alright? If it was for me, I'd fine you morons every time you watched those senseless cartoons. What has the world come to! ? Jesus!
    I am so fed up with these edgy teenagers.

• Basically is an insult to japense culture, And ruins Western culture

There are also lots of sub branches such as loli which is fucking disgusting. Plus everyone I know that watches anime is obese and creepy, We got to keep the people healthy bro, And if they stay inside all day jacking their pickles how are they going to do that huh?

I rest my case

• Anime has bad effects on impressionable youth. Television nowadays in general has a lot of garbage in it.

Youth in America spend far too much time in front of an electronic gadget. When I was a kid we didn't have any newfangled phone devices or television sets. We exercised our minds for fun. We played in the dirt and threw the ball around.
    Last week I found my nephew watching something he calls anti or hantee, Something or other and from what I could see it looked foul and un-Godly. He said it was Japanese anime and it represented another culture so his parents let him watch it. If he thinks this is acceptable viewing material for a child his age whooee he's got another thing coming. Anime corrupts our youth and it makes them unpatriotic and frankly unhuman. Our kids should watch American television.
    Also, My nephew told me he watches up to 30 or 40 hours of anime in a week. This kind of time should not be spent on such drivel. It should instead be spent on gainful employment and education. In all my fifty-five years if there's one thing I've learned it's education is the scourge that chases poverty away.

• There's no point in banning anime

The United States is known for it's values of freedom. Many types of entertainment and shows air on TV, and anime is no different. Censorship is here for a reason, you don't have to ban it, you could just censor the stuff you don't want. You can't blame a whole type of animation on a couple bad shows made using the style. Using that logic we should ban shows using real people and cameras, since there is a lot of inappropriate stuff on the internet that is filmed using that style of filming. Many people enjoy anime, and we shouldn't ban their favorite style of animation and shows just because some of us don't like what some anime shows do.
    By the way, I don't even watch anime.

• It's not all violence and porn

Many anime shows are made simply for kids. A lot of anime studies aren't event aloud to show blood on tv anymore. The same way with american entertainment there is some for kids and there is some strictly for adults. If you don't want your kid watching and things then be a better parent and guide them you goons.

• No, not all anime is bad.

Sure, alot of anime is directed at older audiences but there is anime for young viewers too. It doesn't seem like it, but anime does more good than harm depending on the type. Alot of anime teaches kids loyalty, kindness, and how to stick up for your friends. I'm not saying by any means that all anime is good and safe for kids but the right ones are going to make them better people. Believe it or not, anime taught me to read. Now I'm in 6th grade and I'm one of the top readers and spellers in the school. Most anime gives kids a great experience, just as long as it's not ecchi, hentai, or anything like that.

• While we're at it let's get rid of all tv

I don't even really like anime, but it's just as bad as all other tv. Unless we're going to get rid of tv, video games, phones, movies and anything else that may be bad we shouldn't get rid of it. There are plenty of bad animes but there are many of good ones as well. There are good influences and bad influences in all of electronic media and trying to one single source is ignorant and frankly idiotic.

• Anime Improves People's Perspectives

Alot Of Anime Have A Given Amount Of Series That Has Blood Gore And Serious Realistic Plot Lines "Horrific" But Its All To Better The Depth Of The Show Rather Than Give Random Plot-lines With No End In Sight And When End Does Come Its A Cliffhanger To Hundreds Of Episodes With Characters That Wear The Same Clothes Every Episode Like American Cartoons Do. That American Cartoon Making Method Offers No Character Growth Like Anime Does Which Actually Increases Creativity And Socializing Skills Within Teens Since Characters In Animes Are Usually Put Out Their Comfort Zone Purposely So That They Can Grow Mentally But You See The Same Thing For Decades And You Dont Think We Are The Actual Mind Control? Metelic? Seems Like You Might Be In A Trance Of Your Own. Open Up To Reality And Realize Before You Criticize Someone Elses House And Yard We Definitely Have To Look At Our Own First And Im Currently In America So No Type Of Side Taking Japan Culture Is Unique And Might Have Its Dark Side But So Does Everything In Life So How About Changing Your Perspective So You Wont Complain And Blame Others Creations For Killing Kids Unless Your Talking About MK Ultra Which Has In Fact Killed Kids And Was A Program Run By America Not Japan Or Any Other Foreign Countries

• Anime is the best around no ones ever gonnna bring it down

Now hello my fellow acquaintances, I hope that you are having a great day. Now If anime was banned that would be a selfish thing to do. Really if that were to happen (which it never will) I believe it would be very cruel to the people who like watching this cartoon type animation. Just like shows with real people, Real people shows are much worse because they show the real thing (if you know what I'm saying) Now please stop with this argument and just stop watching it. If you don't like it then don't watch it. If you do, Then watch it all you like because know one is stopping you.

• Gon is too OP

Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass. Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass. Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass. Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass. Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass. Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass. Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass. Hes gonna rock paper scissors your ass.

• It is good

B v g g g f f g g f f f f t g f f r f f f f g f f f " f f g g g g f f f r f f f g f f g f d f f g g f

• All of the diseases apparently caused Anime are actually the parents fault

The diseases done by anime are on the parents because they are the ones who do the drugs and alcohol; like seriously, How can something that is on a screen affect a baby. It is just an excuse to get rid of anime. If you hate anime then don't watch it or ban it in your household.

• People need to stop hatin'

People hate anime because it is apparently the Devil or demons or some BS like that, But in reality it is probably because some anime is inappropriate, Which by the way has an age disclaimer it is just and them horny-selves just want to fap. SO don't ban anime, I need to finish Naruto Shippuden.

>