• I deserve my guns

In the constitution written by Jesus Christ himself said that I am allowed to carry a firearm so carry a firearm I will. The AR-15 is an important asset to defend me and my family to protect myself from them gangster slinging black lives matter rapist tries to rob all my valuables. We need to show them black folk that their handguns can't beat my all American AR-15

• Over 70% of shootings are done with handguns, the AR-15 is used for hunting and exercising your second amendment rights.

If you outlaw the AR-15, the only people that would have them would be the ones trying to hurt others with it. If someone trying to hurt others has a weapon, then I'd also want to have one to protect myself and \others around me. Gun control only hurts the people who follow the rules.

• The 2nd amendment is everlasting

There are several reasons why AR-15's shouldn't be banned.
    1. The 2nd amendment still applies to modern firearms
    2. They aren't even military grade weapons
    3. They aren't the leading perpetrator of gun violence. 2/3 of gun violence are committed with handguns, not rifles, and the majority of those are suicides.
    4. Gun's don't kill, people kill.

• There are many things wrong with banning AR-15s

First the AR is not the most commonly used weapon.
    Then people will find new ways of killing others.
    Then the AR is more of a gun for target shooting.
    Then the AR is not a more dangerous than any other firearm.
    So why would you want to ban an AR-15?

• Well think about it for a second.

If you want to base it off numbers, you're more likely to be murdered by fists, knives, or blunt objects before AR15s. The hysteria around AR15s and the very term ''assault weapon'' was fabricated by the media. Crime is on the decline, and it has been since the 90s. What America needs is continue researching, investing and implementing crime control practices. End the drug war would be a good place to start.

• AR 15's dont really kill that many people

AR 15's dont really kill that many people
    because of the size of the weapon most killers dont like this weapon, i suggest that this weapon is only good to have just in case the goverment becomes a little too annoying towards it s citizens
    i hope you understand my reasoning

• AR-15s are civilian weapons

AR-15s are semiautomatic civilian grade weapons. There is nothing that makes them much worse or more dangerous than handguns or shotguns. However, after the events of the Parkland school shooting, there has been a push to outlaw these weapons. The problem with this is that making AR-15s illegal won't solve any problems, and it will limit the choices of a law-abiding citizen for what gun he wants to protect himself with. The Virginia Tech shooting showed us that you can kill large amounts of people with a simple handgun. Outlawing AR-15s won't solve this problem.

• There's no reason for them not to be legal.

They're just another common sporting rifle. So what? You ban the Colt AR-15? What's next? Are you going to ban all the other rifles sold in the civilian market? Just because it's a popular weapon of choice in mass shootings doesn't mean banning it or making it illegal will curb all mass shootings. You're forgetting that the AR-15 is just one of many, Many tools mass murderers are capable of wielding. What we need to do is not stop the weapon, But the person behind such horrendous crimes.

Posted by: LLP
  • Banning it won't do anything

Banning the ar15 will have no affect on mass shootings. There are many more legal, Dangerous weapons out there. If you want to stop people from dying in mass shootings, Just make murder illegal. Oh wait. It's already illegal. People act like banning a gun will make the trigger stop working or something. If anything, Banning it will only cause more deaths in the long run.

• Guns don't kill, People Kill

Some time i want to go hunt hogs and go to the range if i don't have that gun i can't even have fun. Plus the gun coast 500 to 2, 000 what kind of criminal is not going to have enough money to even buy an AR 15 thats why i think they should be legal

• Gun laws save lives

In the years following the enactment of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban in 1994, gun massacres decreased by 37% and mass shooting deaths went down 43%. Then, 10 years later in 2004, Republicans in Congress allowed the law to lapse, and gun massacres increased by 200% since. A majority of Americans, including those who own guns support common-sense gun safety laws. AR-15s have one purpose: to kill as many people as possible.

• Automatic or Semiautomatic weapons should be illegal

These weapons are way too dangerous and in most cases these are the type, not saying these are the exact ones but simply just the type, of weapons that are used for mass shootings. Yes I also understand it is the person not the gun that is dangerous or the killer,but these make it a hell of a lot easier to do some serious damage.

• No one needs it

You can't have a justifiable excuse for having an assault rifle. Ok, yes some people hunt, but there are many other hunting weapons to choose from. Everyone wants t use the second amendment as an excuse to be violent. I don't think guns should be taken away from everyone. But i do think that it shouldn't be so easy to get one.

• AR-15s are civilian weapons