• Art shouldn’t be a core subject

Because our teachers treats us like rats, She steals paintings, She’s biased and is a blabber mouth. Because our teachers treats us like rats, She steals paintings, She’s biased and is a blabber mouth. Because our teachers treats us like rats, She steals paintings, She’s biased and is a blabber mouth. Because our teachers treats us like rats, She steals paintings, She’s biased and is a blabber mouth.

• This would be impossible.

No, Art shouldn't be illegal. How would that even be enforced?

Besides, The arts (visual art, Music, Writing, Etc. ) are beneficial to happiness, Culture, And society. Art provides freedom of expression.

Art can also be important historically, As well as being important in the culture and legends of some religions.

• Art reflects our identity.

I have to admit that my opinion on this matter has been profoundly influenced by my own personal example. On Oct-10, 2012, I conducted an art display in my locality. During that time, Many people visited our place, Looked our art stuffs, Bought them, And enjoyed. In light of the aforementioned story, I strongly believe that art is not illegal. It is rather our pride and identity.