• Fkhudsv, . Ds fgfndsahorgdkj ghk iusdkgh d

Uesi sfg dkj s. S. Fgu ifg skdskgsd fsufskufdsk fdskufdsugf dsfdgdx, F dfdsgiu fds, Fdjvdsjfr g dfg tfhfs fghf gh b th trsbg db gtf htr b db sdbn trbn gfb fd bhgf bg bh yhjy gfb f bt y jg btfg b nh bvf gtbh tyh b gf nht bngf bgf btr b tb fb

• Jsfbhkfnadngkldfadds fsd fdf

Yes because i feel people need creativity in e and people can choose what they want and people can just use their creativity and be the beautiful souls they are and i think that is why peple should have art classes in school and i fell strongly about this topic

• . Axjncqlkwdjvb. Kdhwvbl k. Effjh;qwhf lejfq;

Wrf qklwerf lejhbfbljgffoqw oasuhhfoqwu dkhbweh aksdjhbvio iashhfco iaeuhfb qkjewhh qkjwhfn qhdh fd fd dfd fd dfddd dfd dgd dgd dgd dgd dgd gd dgd dgd dgd dgd dgd dgddddgd dgd dgd dgfd dgd gd dgd dgd ddg ddg dgdd dg ddg ddd gd dgdd gdd gd dgd dgd dgdd gd dddd d dgd

• What about Art?

Art, Not just drawing, But music, Dance, Theater, The list goes on it helps us to reach a new point of understanding emotions that go on in our daily life. It helps to show us that life is more than just the hustle and bustle of the rat race but it gives us freedom to do what we want.

• This should be a law

I believe that people without any art talent did not think that they will be good at and practice with a teacher. They can also find there passions like music or maybe even Painting/Drawing. In addition, Kids can have fun and make there own work or maybe be comic writer on day for a popular new time

• It is good for students development skills

These classes allow students to exercise their motor skills, language development, Decision Making, Visual Learning, inventiveness, Cultural Awareness, Improved Academic Performance, and many more. When studenced are being pushed to uses there creativity it makes them push the limits and improves there inventiveness. You can learn about new cultures and learn how to express yourself more clearly. With a class period or two where students can relax and feel conterpalbe to be themselves allows them to be more focused in their academic class because there brain have some time to have a break.

• If common core is required. Why shouldn't the arts be required?

Sure common core will provide you with fundamental life skills such as basic algebra, but at the same time, art will also teach important lessons. There are people who absolutely hate classes like chemistry or biology, but they are still required to take them, despite his/her future career choice. It would also help with funding because if the classes were required, the school would be required to fund said classes; not just athletic activities.

• Learning to create and appreciate visual aesthetics may be more important than ever to the development of the next generation of children.

Developmental Benefits of Art

Motor Skills: Many of the motions involved in making art, such as holding a paintbrush or scribbling with a crayon, are essential to the growth of fine motor skills in young children. According to the National Institutes of Health, developmental milestones around age three should include drawing a circle and beginning to use safety scissors. Around age four, children may be able to draw a square and begin cutting straight lines with scissors. Many preschool programs emphasize the use of scissors because it develops the dexterity children will need for writing.

Language Development: For very young children, making art—or just talking about it—provides opportunities to learn words for colors, shapes and actions. When toddlers are as young as a year old, parents can do simple activities such as crumpling up paper and calling it a “ball.” By elementary school, students can use descriptive words to discuss their own creations or to talk about what feelings are elicited when they see different styles of artwork.

Decision Making: According to a report by Americans for the Arts, art education strengthens problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. The experience of making decisions and choices in the course of creating art carries over into other parts of life.

Visual Learning: Drawing, sculpting with clay and threading beads on a string all develop visual-spatial skills, which are more important than ever. Even toddlers know how to operate a smart phone or tablet, which means that even before they can read, kids are taking in visual information. This information consists of cues that we get from pictures or three-dimensional objects from digital media, books and television.

Inventiveness: When kids are encouraged to express themselves and take risks in creating art, they develop a sense of innovation that will be important in their adult lives. “The kind of people society needs to make it move forward are thinking, inventive people who seek new ways and improvements, not people who can only follow directions,” says Kohl. “Art is a way to encourage the process and the experience of thinking and making things better!”

Cultural Awareness: As we live in an increasingly diverse society, the images of different groups in the media may also present mixed messages. “If a child is playing with a toy that suggests a racist or sexist meaning, part of that meaning develops because of the aesthetics of the toy—the color, shape, texture of the hair,” says Freedman.

Improved Academic Performance: A report by Americans for the Arts states that young people who participate regularly in the arts (three hours a day on three days each week through one full year) are four times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement, to participate in a math and science fair or to win an award for writing an essay or poem than children who do not participate.

Source: http://www.pbs.org/parents/education/music-arts/the-importance-of-art-in-child-development/

• It teaches kids how to be aware of the world around them .

They may not be artisitc, creative, or litterally cant draw at all.But Although, art is a very important part of this world. If its used as communication, expression. It would be important to have students be aware of this world and understand it. They do not have to be ¨good¨ at it.

• It shouldn't be Required but implemented into learning itself.

Its a fact that people don't always like doing things they are forced to do. Not everyone is as artistic as say.. Leonardo Di Vinci. But, having art implemented into learning can help students better understand the material and it helps them picture in their minds what they have learned. Art isn't about drawing a perfect line or a famous painting. It's about putting how you feel and how you see the world and using creativity to put it into a work of art. Everyone is different. I feel as though people would have a better appreciation for art if It was a bigger part of not just school life but our everyday tasks.

• It wastes certain students time

I personally never had any interest in art, and after being forced to take it for 8 years from 1-8th grade I grew no more likened to it. It was my least favorite class every year because I just was not good at it. I would have been better off taking a math class or history class in the time I was in art.

• I hate art it is really gay

If you are happy and you know it clap your hands. If you are happy and you know it then your face will surely show it, If your happy and you know it clap your hands. I hate Art. Fish can live in milk. It is a proven fact. If you don't believe me ask Google. Michael Jordan is the best model of a fish living in milk.

• Odio el arte es tan gay

Si eres feliz y lo sabes aplaude. Si eres feliz y lo sabes, Entonces tu rostro seguramente lo mostrará, Si eres feliz y sabes que aplaude. Odio el arte Los peces pueden vivir en la leche. Es un hecho comprobado. Si no me crees pregúntale a Google. Michael Jordan es el mejor modelo de un pez que vive en la leche.

• Art is GAY

Art is for the Weak and you shouldn't have to take it because most kids like myself do not need art in their life. Also all the kids that take art are really weird so that is why art should not be required. Because art is weird and so are the kids that take it. Also, No one can represent a fish living in milk as well as MIchael Jordan

• Not many students want to take art.

Many students aren't interested in art, And they might feel like they're missing out on something else they could be doing instead. But when it is optional, Like an after school club, Students will feel much less regret because they chose to take that class themselves. Students will also feel more part of the group and have more self confidence if they know that they chose the class themselves.

• Art wont give you a job

Being an artist does not pay as much as you would think, if you aren't a famous artist, you spend more money than you make, other jobs, like and engineer earn about 125 810$ a year, a Professional artist makes 25 000$ a year. Why are we wasting time teaching something that wont give students a good job and will set them up for failure. We are throwing away a perfectly good future for something that some people may enjoy. Its not right. Art classes should not be mandatory at school, if a student wants to take it, its they're choice, let them throw away their future. Bottom line here : ART IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

• I have never been artistic

I have always engaged in art classes but have never liked them and always had trouble. Since Im not an artist i have never gotten any good grades but yet i have never failed. It is hurting my gpa when the teachers dosent grade me good because im not an artist.

• Art is hurting my GPA.

I have a 3.6 GPA which is not the best but its okay. My are class does not let us use our imagination. She gives us instructions. She Grades on how good our drawing looks and not the effort put in. I almost failed art which is hurting my GPA. I can not draw to save my life but i spend over an hour doing her drawings.

• I never liked Art.

I guess I'm not like "most" people. Children tend to express themselves in different ways. Instead of taking the required art course in high school, I would have preferred to take a creative writing class and to become a better writer than a better drawer..Which I haven't done in years..Since I HATE ART!

• I am an artist myself. And I'm 13 years old

I think art should be available for those interested but not required. Some students just aren't interested, and they shouldn't be forced to do something they don't like. Like I'm being forced to take engineering in school right now and I hate it. Hate it. I may have had an interest in it if I wasn't forced but since I came was I'm not interested. Same with art. So not only does it save them stress from doing something they hate, but it can even help the ines that are interested. Since non artists are in my art class, we do childish art, like using crayola and cheap art supplies. I work with expensive ones such as Prismacolor and copic. Now the ones that are interested can go to the next level instead of being stuck with childish art.

>