• Atheism is misguided and Corrupt

Those who disbelieve in God are what I call 'clouded minds'. You don't realise you are one until you are freed from corruption. I know from experience. I was once a disbeliever and then came to realise that people are not educated on who God actually is and how religion and science can coexist.

• Atheism is wrong...

Atheism should be banned in the United States because it is very wrong, although I am not that religious, I do agree that it should be illegal. I seriously think these atheists should read the Bible! I hate it when some kids these days say that they are atheist, it is absolutely WRONG.

• Atheists are sinners

Atheists are sinning against God. Jesus said that "whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven" and atheists are violating this.

America is a Christian nation and atheists should respect that. It was founded on Christian principles and you have freedom of religion but not freedom to have no religion. Read the Bible! Repent atheists!

• Atheism is bullshit

Atheism believes that the entire universe, its galaxies and planets simply came by chance and that there is no God or anything. Oooh, religion has no evidence to back things up, but know this: Something cannot be created out of nothing. If we all came here by chance, then what is the point of living? Hence, it is God who created us. Even then, atheists should not be forced into religion. It is something they need to find out for themselves. Atheism was never about science. It was simply about denying God's existence and throwing everything happening in the universe onto chance and luck. Moreover, how can one be an atheist if he ever uses God's name in vain? Nowadays atheists are worshipping figures like Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and Daniel Dennett. If people stopped believing in God, we can expect turmoil, corruption, undermining of the social order and total anarchy.

Freedom of religion? It does not mention anything about atheism, merely changing from one religion to another. Our current Declaration of Human Rights is as corrupt as anyone can guess.

• Religion and atheism should be illegal!

Atheists think religion is bad, and it is. But you don't have to be religious to believe in Creator. I'm not religious, but i'm not an atheist. One of my friends came forward and told me he was an atheist. I asked him why he was an atheist and he said, "I prayed to God for help, but he never helped me." That's no reason to disbelieve in Creator. Do you atheists seriously think he will help you with everything. Creator put you on earth to fix your mistakes. He won't solve the problems you caused. And stop blaming him for taking away people you care about. It's not his fault you failed or lost someone.

• God Teaches- Atheism Doesn't.

For those saying "ooh, you can't ban other people's beliefs!", Atheism is not a "belief", it is a denial of God and His existence. God created life on Earth- it couldn't have happened by "chance". Don't forget what God teaches, too- he teaches people how to be good and kind, and to give, and share. Atheism doesn't teach ANYTHING AT ALL, but to deny your creator. Have your say, you may not agree, but some might. As God teaches, everyone is different.

• Atheists are sinners

Atheists are sinners. In the Bible Jesus said that "whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 10:33

Clearly they are sinning. America is a Christian nation founded on Christian principles and they should respect that. The Constitution gives you freedom of religion but not freedom to have no religion. Read the Bible and repent

• Atheism is not good

Atheist morals are subjective and are thus dangerous. The rate of progress that society is subject to is dependent on the morals that it has instilled. I am opposed to progress beyond a certain point and atheism has progressiveness installed into it. Thus I think that it's a bad thing. And it would be better if it were banned

• NO ,, They must have freedom

Atheism never touched you,, so dont touch them,, I know it's Illegal in the law of your God ,, All of us have different beliefs,, so let them believe what they believe,, and believe what you believe,, just dont touch them,, they didnt touch you in the first place,, give them freedom ,, Dont discriminate them!!

• Atheism is supported by the Constitution...

Religious affiliation DOES NOT guarantee That a person has or aspires to the teachings of that affiliation. Non affiliation does not guarantee that a person would NOT have those attributes of affiliated persons, it only states that THEY DO NOT CHOOSE TO BE AFFILIATED., because they don't believe in God. They are still the same moral, well developed, intellectual , ethical persons they always were, period.

• Seriously?

No way. You can’t legislate a belief system. That’s like saying you’re going to make it illegal to like the color red. Even if it was illegal, there’s no way you could enforce it. People are going to think what they think and believe what they believe regardless of what the law tells them.

• The freedom to be REQUIRES the freedom to not be.

Otherwise, it is not a freedom to be, it is a coercion to be. All one needs to do here is fill in the blank of "to be" with "to be religious". Ideas either fly or fall on their own right, and prohibiting competing ideas to *theism will not make that particular *theism any more valid; it will only make that society that much more fascist.

• I am not an athiest but...

It is a constitutional amendmant to have freedom of being religious of whatever you want, partially religious of whatever you want, or stay away from religion entirely.Not only that but also to speak your mind of whatever political topic you want without fear of punishment. (Except democrats.They honor freedom of speech so long as you completely agree with them) and now let the liber haters fill my inbox with messages telling me im a fat racist bigot who simply LOVES nazis

• Should We Throw Out the Constitution?

If you think we should toss the United States Constitution into the nearest garbage pail, then perhaps you might agree that atheism should be illegal. The Constitution explicitly states that religion should have no hand in government, and government should have no hand in religion. If you want to look outside of the United States, we can also think about this as a moral question. Is it moral to outlaw a religious belief? In no way does a person not believing in god outwardly impact the rest of the public. It is not harmful. Since this is so, it would be morally wrong to impose another’s beliefs onto an atheist.

• There Is No Law Requiring Adherence To Religeon

Atheism is illeagal in some parts of the world and is usually punishable by a gruesome death. In the United States there is no requirement to believe in a creator, supreme being, or god. However, many people in the United States hold such a belief dear and is a core part of their lives.

• Why Should I Have To Believe?

You can't ban a belief, even if you think it's wrong. I can't ban religion any more than I can ban a four-year old believing in dragons, or anymore than you can ban atheism. And what is the basis for banning atheism? Does atheism turn somebody into a murderer? No. Are all atheists paedophiles or thieves? No. It's probably about the same percentage as religious people who are those things.

• No

Every one has the right to believe in what they want. I am not atheist nor do I believe that it is right but I do not think that means we can make it illegal. I am a Christian, I would not want someone making it illegal to be a Christian.

• Hello I am a redard I believe Jesus was a retard too So all who believe must be retards too

There’s no evidence the bible is fact it’s not it’s completely fiction o different from a Harry Potter Noval so is the Quran etc there are so many evil past duings caused by religious people in 2018
    All Religions should be banned teaching religion to
    Children should be child abuse free your minds and accept true proven fact over fictional bull shit that only further divide us. .

• Why should it be considered illegal when having religions is legal.

Atheism and religions are like two sides of a coin. If you have one you also get the other. Not only that but many people don’t just become atheists or convert to them. Most atheists start as atheists and usually remain that way since there is little to no evidence proving any kind of god or deity exists. If you get rid of religions then your left with a society that isn’t blinded by the hatred and anger felt from one religion to another just because they are different. You get a society that doesn’t believe in solid facts and truths since their "god said so". This doesn’t mean there isn’t any downsides. Religions during hope and a drive to do things with life instead of wasting it. If isn’t like atheists hate religions or don’t want them to exist. Like most people they don’t want something to just be forced on them with threats and anger saying that if they don’t repent they will burn for all eternity. I noticed some other articles people made talk about how truth shouldn’t be illegal. That doesn’t really have much to do with this since atheism isn’t truth, It’s simply something that forms due to a lack of or belief in something. Before I stop I would like to say something else. I feel like this might be a bit one sided but as someone who is sort of in a middle ground between believing and not believing I would like to say that people on both sides are idiots. Both accuse each other for being wrong while doing wrongs and both sides also tend to try and act like they are the solution to all which is definitely not true.

• Not in a civilised country. Or the USA either.

Freedom of speech and freedom of thought are fundamental human rights. They are inviolable.
    If the question is about the USA, Then I have to mention how even in that backwards hellhole the country's Constitution explicitly protects those two freedoms. In fact remember the words of your founding fathers: "the Government of the United States of America is not, In any sense, Founded on the Christian religion. " (Treaty of Tripoli article 11, 1796)

>