• The new bible just dropped (gods with you) credit:lakhan

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, Darkness was over the surface of the deep, And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light, ” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, And he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day, ” and the darkness he called “night. ” And there was evening, And there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water. ” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky. ” And there was evening, And there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, And let dry ground appear. ” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land, ” and the gathered waters he called “seas. ” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, According to their various kinds. ” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, And there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, And let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, And days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth. ” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, And to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, And there was morning—the fourth day.

• Three more words

Yes thats nice i agree please thankyou i hope you have a great day on this beautiful day which is currently a monday whereas someone elses day may be a tuesday or sunday and may not be nice sam is next to me he is annoying i like pewdiepie yes

• Yea nah just let them in aye

Straya is the best country by far. We got everything here (VB and vegemite) were full sick lads. We can't dog the bois cause then later down the line we will regret it aye. Plus if we let them come into our country we get some different types of munchies.

• "There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and lifting others up. "

We have the opportunity to help someone. Someone in need, Someone longing safety for themselves and family, Someone seeking survival. It is only of our right human nature to stand up and open our arms wide for those immigrating to Australia.
    We are so lucky to live in a country so wonderful, A place filled with determination to make everyone feel safe, Feel love and feel equality. Our younger selves would have learnt "sharing is caring, " it is know this comes into play in such an important way.
    Could you really look into the eyes of someone seeking your help and just turn the other way?

• Who are we, If we refuse to allow immigrants in?

Where is our humanity, If it hasn’t been lost already? Immigrants, Refugees, Asylum seekers. . . These words represent people, Searching for a home and new beginning. To deny them their human right to live in freedom and safety, Is so so wrong.

Australia is a multicultural country, Every race, Every religion, Every person contributes to the shaping of our nation. We assert ourselves as diverse and welcoming, So let this be the time to prove it.

Let them in.

• Why not let them in

They can give us jobs culture food and new ideas and much more. They help shaped Australia to what it is today they help build are Colony. People think they are bring us down but there bring us up and making the world a better and more pleasureful plays. An asylum seeker said that in there country they kill you farts but in Australia they kill you slow.

• Let Asylum Seekers In!

Asylum seekers are human too! They are seeking a safe home, After having conflict in their home country. We have plenty of space, So let them in! We let migrants in who are usually pretty safe in their own country. There are plenty of jobs that they can occupy to support our growing economy if you give them a chance. So I say let them come! Open your arms to other people who are in need.

• It would be fun and nice

We are a great country - cant you see so yeah that's why i think that we should let all the refugees in the entire world into our country. Also why not , they are human to see lets all just help our fellow humans over here and let them have a life.

• Australia persistently asserts themselves as a multicultural environment ... So show it!

I'm in Year 9 and I have an exposition to write about "Should Australia welcome Asylum Seekers". Even though I'm unable to include my personal views in the writing task, I'm able to express my opinions here and clarify repetitive ideas on previous comments. It is not the asylum seekers' fault that Australia has a high percentage of homelessness. It is the government's fault for not equally dividing their economic support for the homelessness (not providing enough jobs etc). The government is also doing a poor job in providing a safe and peaceful place for the asylum seekers to resort to. Seriously, detention centres on Christmas Island for example. They are treated inhumanely with many of the people there committing suicide because they have no hope in living anymore. Even though they have a roof over their heads, they don't get money from begging on the streets. They experience great famine and are starved everyday, aren't provided with a public education, unable to financially support themselves and their families (which they want to) and are persistently worrying and praying for a safe haven and for their families and friends who don't have a chance of living a life without prejudice. They come here for a better living environment. 99.99% of asylum seekers wish to be accepted by the Australian government to financially support themselves and their families, give their children a chance to learn and escape the constant terror of being attacked. But for the 0.01% of people who have nefarious intentions, Australia should have stricter implications such as have security scans. I despise how some comments state "terrorist attacks". Why are they targeting only a specific culture, the Muslim culture. I guess they are all brainwashed by Pauline Hanson and think all Muslim people have the same morals and values. THEY DON'T! My sister once had a muslim pre-school teacher who was one of the nicest people I've ever met. So I'm going to repeat this cliche statement because it is really important, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." Asians as well. What did we do? Most of them came here to escape the deadly Vietnam War and as you can see now, they have developed an Asian community in Cabramatta where they welcome all people from disparate cultures to learn and participate in their traditions. The "boat people" as some people call them all come here for one reason, to live in a country where they feel safe and are able to make Australia a more diverse and merry place! :)

• We must stand together for the sake of humanity, and help each other out.

The state of this world is not so good. We are facing a crisis. There people suffering povert, hunger, war and much more. As human beings we must help each other and save our world, as well deserve the same rights as a human being. By accepting asylum seekers we can make a change in this world. Asylum seekers need our help!

• Australians Come First

Why should we take in boat people when a huge percentage of our own people are homeless? Who's building houses and buying food for homeless people in Australia? Not the government, that's for damn sure. People are talking about it being the law for us to accept refugees and asylum seekers... Wheres the law that says help one another?

• Look after Aussies first.

I feel that before we accept 'boat people', we should look after our own citizens. The amount of money spent on immigrant processing and off-shore detention is appalling, especially when you consider the amount of cost-cutting the Government is doing in the health and education sectors. I don't consider myself a racist person, I just believe that it is more important to look after Australia first.

• Fuck dese dumb cunts

Go back to your own country and get fucked harddd wanking fags. Eg. Mustafa Hagi Ali. FUCK DESE DUMB MUTHA FUCKAS GO GET FUCKED AT MUFFIN BREAK AND MCDONALDS IN INDIA WITH RED ROSES UP YOUR ASS. OR GO TO AMERICA AND FUCK LANA RHOADES. THE HOT BITCH OF ALL BITCHES.

• I am a jihad

I hate all jihads as i am a jihad and all muslims are obunga juice drinking thots i want all the obunga juice for my self and if you don't get any i will blow up the eureka skydeck you aussies cunt licking doggy style fucking cocaine and heroin addicted doggy cunts

• Black people and asians should die

They blood succking niggers trnnaa come here and fuck with us. Whyy u bring ur ebola assss here. Why u niggas gotta take that shit back. Niggas are gay. U niigas take ur problems back. I don't want u niggas here mustii hagii alisssss that nigga is soo black black black

• Alternative options, Solve the problem

We should be looking for an alternative option, I do not believe that we should let them in as we can always find another way to help them such as solving the cause of the problem, How long is this going to go on for if the problem never ever gets solved?

• The Egyptians need to be stopped

These Egyptians that just keep coming into the country and taking my land and my food they are fat cunts that rape their little daughters typical names like fucking Amir or Mohammad the Muslim fuckers need to be stopped help get rid of this cancer ASAP I need your help.

• Import fat cunts

Fuck no this dirty niggers are coming into my home and ruining my life I want to be able to walk in the city without staring at 3000 Asian fucks please get rid of these dog eating animals they need to be stopped they are a cancer that can not be treated.

• No more refugees!

If the Australian government was to let every refugee into the country sure they might be saving some people but think about all the criminals that would also be allowed in can you truthfully promise the safety of the nation’s citizens?
    Australia’s population is growing by the day and we are not helping by letting every single person who wants into the country in. There are more than 16, 000 people arriving by boat every single year something must change.
    The first thought that is brought up when speaking about refugees is the people that are being saved the people you are rescuing but you must think about the people you are putting in danger. People that have waited and worked hard to get to Australia shouldn’t they have earned the right to a safe home.
    Also, The government just doesn’t have the time to dedicate its resources in maintaining supervision over criminals amongst the thousands and thousands of refugees. Don’t you believe that the government should work on the safety of the people that worked hard to give a good life for their families? Australia needs to stop acting like it’s a doormat for 3rd world countries it’s about time that we straighten up strengthen up and declare that Australia is for the Australians.
    Why should Australia focus on helping people that do not even contribute to the country there are plenty of homeless starving people in Australia as it is people ask for the law to allow refugees in where is the law to help save the Australians. The amount of money spent on immigrant processing and offshore detention is surreal.
    Refugees can be legit many of them need help. However, In every country that has willingly accepted refugees without checking out their background, Thoroughly, Crime has skyrocketed. Many of the refugees are just queue jumpers and are not real refugees.

• Deserters are not welcome

The asylum seekers are actually the deserters from their own countries. They fear to protect family and motherland, And then just escape to Australia abandoning their family and country. What a shame! These guys who would have been killed by terrorists then have been sent to an isle served with food and shelter. BUT they still tried to cause trouble saying they want more. Just go back to your country, Do not disturb neighbours.

>