• I'm in band

Yay band! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Band should be optional.

I play trumpet in band, I personally have a lot of fun in band, And I think that everybody should at least try it. Sure there are plenty of people who don't like band, Which is completely fine, But there also plenty of people who really enjoy it. But band should be a choice, Not a mandatory class.

• Band is poop

Band is poop poop poop poop poop poop pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o oo o o o o o o o o oo o o o o oo o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o op

• Ggujhcgcdty gyh fg

Rg r reg refger rge gr r r grgh 4g5trg 5rgertry6hy h45 5g45 54yt5 5g5 4 y5tht ht t g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g ggg g g g g g g g pussy

• Band class is a choice

Being a trumpet player in band, I want to say. I love band and it is a great class that helps you grow in allot of ways. But in my five or so years, I've come to realize that if you do not enjoy it it is only miserable for you and all the other kids. Not everyone has the talent to be musically gifted, and they should focus their abilities into other areas. Being forced to take a class you do not like, will result in kids getting annoyed and that ruins the experience, and it will drag down the bands ability to play well and improve.