• It would make love illegal.

Making this illegal is making people obligated to loving a certain person just like in the old days. We can't change who someone loves and as a society we should encourage other peoples differences and embrace it. Making this illegal is saying it is bad or dangerous for a society. IT IS NOT AND WE SHOULD EMBRACE IT!

• Gays need to die

Gays need to die because they are the scum of the fucking earth and they are aids infested cumsluts. Transgender people have a mental illness known as gender dysphoria and belong in the hospital. Lesbians are all right although the ones that look like dudes need to gtfo. As long as the lesbians are hot as fuck then they can live. Lesbian porn is hot lol!

• I say yes because not only am I gay but people shouldn't change themselves to be your friend

I say yes because not only am I gay but people shouldn't change themselves to be your friend so your not their friend and they're not your friend if their hanging themselves so if you made some one change not only are you a jerk but other people are going to be against you and I mean thousands if not close to a billion.

• It is too weird.

My FIRST argument is: pedophilia
    my SECOND argument is: its gross

(ignore the second argument, Bet you i made you cringe)
    (ignore these 25 words: word, World, Five, Wart, Poop, Sternocleidomastoid, Pterodactyl, Can, Paper, Pencil, Study, Books, Harmful, Feelings, BEN SHAPIRO, Sesquipedalian, Fingers, Happy tree friends, Triggered feminists and transgenders :)

• It is not wrong!

We are all people it doesn't matter who you love. Just because a person likes the same gender or identify as a different gender from birth every one has the right to love who they wanting one is a bad person for loving the same gender, As long as they are not hurting people or doing drugs some people say it is a sin or god hates gays, And what I think is god made us how we are and why would god make gay people just to send them to hell. Personally i identify as pan/non-binary and I can love who ever I want no matter what. I love myself and people don't need other people to bring them down about who they love, And did you ever think about how others feel when you talk bad about them.

• This would stop the annoying Pro-LGBT marching people

Most sensible LGBT members of the community are functioning human beings that does not advocate their sexuality. This is why the LGBT community is stereotyped by those annoying LBGTards that goes down the street every day and yells their opinions to any straight guy. By making LGBT illegal, This would ban 99% of those marches and exterminate all those LBGTards that you see. However, It would have a minimal effect on the actual functioning members of the LGBT community because they aren't advocating for LBGT.

• Hell yeah bro

Fuck lgbt people. (jk)

maybe we should all get thrown in jail so we can have a big ol community together instead of being in this horrible country.

(ignore) f i l l e r w o r d s f o r e x t r a s p a c e

• No reason to.

I'm not gay nor do I want any part in their community. Fact is, I really don't care about them either way. As long as they obey the laws and don't try to change laws to fit any agenda they may have, I see no issue in treating them as regular people.
    To clarify, An example of something I would oppose is to allow people who are physically male to enter the ladies room because they "identify" as being female. I would also oppose any law that requires "gender neutral" facilities. Tho I am also atheist, I also support peoples right to refuse services that would go against their religious values.

• It's okay to be gay

Being LGBT is perfectly fine. We need a change in the world. In fact, I am an LGBT, Too! So stop calling LGBTs idiots because being LGBT is fine and okay. Everyone is different! I think LGBT should never be made illegal because being LFBT is perfectly fine. And ok.

• Christian man here.

I don't like gays, But it shouldn't be illegal to be gay, Especially in today's society. That could cause mass outrage. I say we just let gay people be, Well, Gay people. No need to make it illegal. However, I do not like this whole gay acceptance movement thing. Hays are already accepted. Almost nobody is protesting against gays. I don't like having LGBT views forced on me.

• Why? I mean they aint hurtin ppl in the majority

Are they harming anyone? NO? Then why make it illegal? Are they creating mass murders? NO? Are they part of a cult? No. Facts.
    Remember when Nixon called the war on drugs? More drugs, Right people fight harder and harder to get these things. Making things illegal, Makes people angry.

• Uhhh how in tf is this even debatable?

Ok, This is America. People have their right to be happy in this country. But close minded people think being gay is wrong or "god" doesn't approve. Who gives a shit? If they want to be gay let them be gay its their decision not yours. Fucking grow up and quit being

• Nope it shouldn't

It's honestly very annoying and aggravating how people always seem to need to impose their beliefs on others. Just let people do what they want in their own lives as long as it's not endangering anyone or anything, It doesn't effect you. If you think they're going to hell, Guess what? That's their problem, Not yours, Because not everyone even believes in the same hell. Everyone just needs to look out for themselves. I don't know how these people have the time or energy to get so angry and involved in stopping other people from living the life they want. I wish I had that much time on my hands.

• Gay People have rights

As much as I find LGBT disturbing, People have the right to marry whoever they want, And nobody should have to interfere with their decision. It Is their life, And their choice. If they want to be gay, Let them be gay. It's not someone else's decision to choose whether two should be allowed to have sex or not.

• No! It is your choice!

It is not right to persecute sectors of people for their beliefs or actions/ inclinations. Although, I personally am heterosexual and not part of LGBTQ+ It doesn't mean I have anything against them. Besides, Banning LGBTQ/ making it illegal is against human rights law found in article 17 ICCPR law which states everyone should have the freedom of expression and co-ordinates with the following which states that that is true and can only be abolished if it effects reputation. ETC and being LGBT does not stop that, Therefore, I stand by opinion,

• No! It is your choice!

• It is not wrong!

>