• Safety is pretty important

Bicycle riding can potentially be dangerous, Especially if you don't wear a helmet. Helmets save thousands of lives, Why would you ever not want to be safe? Why would you want to take the risk of having permanent brain damage, When you could easily avoid that situation? That is why I am pro-helmet.

• Yes yes yes

You should wear a helmet because it can save your life. It also keeps you from brain damage. If you fall you are most likely not to get hurt as much as you would if you were not wearing a bicycle helmet. So please say yes to riding your bike !

• They save lives

If you want to die go ahead but if you have a will to; live then WEAR A HELMET. I am a teen and I still wear a helmet. I care about everyone's welfare. Getting injured just because you want to look cool is wrong. But as i said, if you want to die go ahead

• It will help us

Trumps wall will help us becasue he is the G.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.T and G.O.A.T is Life

• The wall will save us

Dondle J Trump is the answer be cause the wall is G.O.A.T G.O.A.T G.O.A.T G.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.TG.O.A.T G.O.A.T= Life

• It helps you

You won't get brean Damien or kill you eutreytrdhtdxhgfdfdcd by g g b b b b j n n n n n n n n m k kl j g d f y s dv y h chug highs v ghgjhgfjy fan hmv gun vinyl nam gjh ghm g,uh khjfkghggv Vivian no

• Don't Be Stupid

As an ER nurse, I've seen my fair share of cyclists (motor and non) coming in with major head wounds and the most of them leaving in body bags. There is a reason why we refer to non-helmet wearing cyclist as organ donors. It's just plain stupidity to not wear one.

• They could die

A helmet is quite like a seat belt . If you don't wear it then there is a bigger risk of death in a crash . It shouldnt be down to the people tidi g the bikes because they would teach kids that it does not make it any safer.

• Bicycle Helmets- COMPLETELY necessary

The usage of helmets while riding a bicycle should be completely mandatory and necessary. It has been studied and proven that the usage of helmets greatly protects the head from injury in case of an accident or any other reason. If a person was not wearing a helmet and got into an accident, the head would be the first and most fatal injury.

• Yes, we need to try to limit head injuries.

Yes, I think bicycle helmets should be mandated by law. There are so many people of all different ages riding bicycles on the streets anymore. Helmets could help in preventing or lessening the impact of head and brain injuries in accidents involving bicycles and vehicles. They would also prevent head injury if a bicyclist hit a rut or pot hole and took a spill. I don't think people will willingly wear bicycle helmets.

• People can ride pretty well themselves

If you are a youngster, about under 7 years old, you should be made to wear a helmet. After a few years of riding, people get pretty skilled at riding, and they barely fall. Their reflexes also grow faster so they can catch themselves if they do fall. Rarely do people fall on bikes, and the helmet also only protects your head. What if you got a fatal blow to the elbow or something else that the bike helmet doesn't protect?

• No, I don't think bicycle helmets should be mandated by law.

I believe everyone should have the choice to decide whether or not they want to wear a helmet while on a bicycle, I believe everyone knows the dangers of what could happen if you end up getting into a accident while on a bike without a helmet and if someone is willing to risk it then we should allow them.

• Personal safety should be a personal choice

There should not have to be a law to mandate bike helmets since there will be individuals who will find the law unjust and unfair to their personal liberties. These individuals should not be required by law to wear a helmet so long as they understand the personal safety choices they are making when they do not wear a helmet. Enforcing such a law would also be extremely difficult and a drain on public resources.

• No It's Unconstitutional Just Like Every Law Created By A Democrat Politician & Marijuana Prohibition.

If Helmets Wear Mandatory More People Would End Up Being Diagnosed With Diabetes, Obeisity, Heart Disease, Cancer, & Other Diseases Because Bike Riding Has A Lot Of Health Benefits; If Helmets Where Mandatory A Lot Less People Would Ride Bikes & There's A Lot Of People That Should Be Riding Bikes. The Only Thing Helmets Are Good For Is Not Cracking Your Skull Open Some Of The Time, But If I Had To Choose Between Being Paralyzed For Life & Dead I Will Also Choose Death Between The 2. Just Like Seatbelts Helmets Do Not Always Saves Lives That's A Lie That Medical People To Tell You Just So They Can Drug People Up With People That Should Be ILLEGAL, Because Those Are Highly Addictive & Have Been Known To Kill People More Then Anything Else. LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.

• Bicycle helmets shouldn't be mandated by law.

Bicycle helmets are NOT a waste of money and they are NOT junk. I chose no because with the law into place, there would be an influx of money from fines coming into the government. That may seem good but people may start revolting. Also let all the people who don't want to wear them die.

• No, you should not wear a bike helmet

I do not think you should wear a bike helmet. 3 reasons why you should not is because they are a waste of money, their very uncomfortable and it might not even come in your size! Also, they look terrible! I mean, would you wanna wear a big and bulky piece of junk on your head? I didn't think so. Another thing is that even if you are wearing a bike helmet, you are still able to get hurt! DO NOT WEAR A BIKE HELMET!!!

• No way! Not me!

Ok so helmets don't actually save lives ok? They just make you feel safe even though you aren't. Studies show that more than half of people get head injuries from cars than the one percent that get killed by biking. Yet nobody wears helmets in the car! Why is this law so important then?!?!

• No it shouldn't

Bike helmets should not be mandated by law because I'm 13 about to be 14 and even I don't wear a bike helmet anymore. I don't fall as much as I used to. If your in my age group or above then you do not need to wear a bike helmet, because you are less likely to fall off of your bike and your reflexes are more developed than when you were younger, so you will catch your self if you do fall.

• Jfj fjh ban

Jhv,jog h Hoya tv riff rf rift rf t tggggbv g go gg th by by b hb he jj I'm ok j by v rf cf f hb hn jj n hb t cd cf vh nkk m f cr vh no more of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be gg gv gv gv

• Lots of cows

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffff
    Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Erg rug rtbt by by. G r g h f y he y h tun yay by by hug th th has to th th tight th th th that h the by by by th th th yay by high th th hb by high th y