• Mans not hot never hot

Yo, Big Shaq, the one and only
    Man's not hot, never hot
    Skrrat, skidi-kat-kat
    Boom
    Two plus two is four, minus one that's three, quick maths
    Everyday man's on the block, smoke trees
    See your girl in the park, that girl is a uckers
    When the ting went quack-quack-quack, you man were ducking (you man ducked)
    Hold tight, Asnee (my brotha), he's got the pumpy (big ting)
    Hold tight, my man (my guy), he's got the frisbee
    I trap, trap, trap on the phone, movin' that cornflakes
    Rice Krispies, hold tight my girl, Whitney (my G)
    On the road doin' ten toes, like my toes (like my toes)
    You man thought I froze, I see a peng girl, then I pose (chilin')
    If she ain't on it, I ghost, hah, look at your nose (check your nose fam)
    You donut, nose long like garden hose

• Teachers with guns is absolutely absurd and people who think this should be aloud need to think

Teachers that carry firearms could be the worst for possible school shootings. If a teacher were to leave the firearm on a table or other instances a students could grab it freely. As well teachers would all have to have a gun licence and that would be too time consuming. This is just an overall bad idea.

• He lies about being never hot.

If we put him on the surface of the sun will he be hot?
    Yes he will, and because of that he is lying and we should not let our children listen to such heinous things. Although his music is good i believe it is in the best interest of the children to stop his music career

• To what extent could it be argued that man is not hot?

Particular persons have opted to put forward an article which contains the claim that man may not be hot. In addition, I would argue that teachers with guns is absolutely absurd and people who think this should be aloud need to think Teachers that carry firearms could be the worst for possible school shootings. If a teacher were to leave the firearm on a table or other instances a students could grab it freely. As well teachers would all have to have a gun licence and that would be too time consuming. This is just an overall bad idea.

• Skibby doo pop pop...

This is the most stupid thing i have ever heard in my life and it makes me puke. These are sounds not words so he's not even doing musical things. All this song is are noises and it makes my ears bleed when I listen to gay stuff like that.

>