• Computers have big risk

Although books may be heavier and that may be more annoying, To quote Malcolm Gladwell, "a Romanian teen in his backyard can shut down the North American infrastructure". This can make computers not work. Also, To quote BBC reporter Gordon Corera, "Computers were invented to spy. " Bad people like the NSA can misuse computers to keep people in the chains of capitalism.

• Books books books!

Computers and electronics are addicting, And it's so addicting that people had created more and more different types of phones or computers, Whatever. I just see no point. Reading a book is using your imagination not only that but your vocabulary expands. On electronics you just have to watch, Your not helping your brain. I think that books are our future.

• We need both.

Book and computers might be serving common purposes but definitely not a perfect alternative over one another.
    It is not just about collecting information but enriching our experiences. The way book makes you feel can not be experienced with digital things. At the same time there is no comparison to the efficiency computers provide while dealing with life and business.

Posted by: samd
  • Books mustn't replace computers

Obviously, There is not many arguments against books, And I won't be saying anything against them. Ihave nothing against books and I think that they are very important in the growing of a child. But, Asking for them to COMPLETELY REPLACE COMPUTERS, Don't you think that's a bit too much? Of course, There may be some negatives for using computers, But still, Where does this question even come from, It makes no sense for BOOKS to REPLACE COMPUTERS, I mean, How is that even possible? Anyway, Even though books are good and computers may be seen as negative in many prospects, But there won't be any point in books replacing computers

• Well no need dump question but a have a debate coming and ai need points so i posted this.

Well no need dump question but a have a debate coming and ai need points so i posted this. Well no need dump question but a have a debate coming and ai need points so i posted this. Well no need dump question but a have a debate coming and ai need points so i posted this.