Should boys and girls at school study together (yes) or separately (no)?

Asked by: zainulabidin14
  • Peepeepoopoowwwwww ugfkuvgkfeuvw fvfv

Victory royal guys are not smarter than us so therefore we should be in different classrooms I don't know a single guy in my class that scored a victory royal. Your mom gay, And she ate my brownies. In conclusion, Bitch lasagne's also guys only vote for t series but Norbert the T-POSE.

• You know what its all a big misunderstanding! Everyone should Like each other for who they are not what there gender is!

Everyone should be kind to one and other and like a great and not separate gender life! You should be In the same schools and be kind to each other it does not mean what you're gender is! Just be kind. Just be kind. Just be kind. Just be kind. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1 1 1 1 1! ! ! ! ! !

• Schools should be united

When this generation enters the workforce they will need to know how to talk to the opposite gender. If they can't talk to the opposite gender they might not be able to get anything done. They also need to be in the same school because when one of the gender wants to impress the opposite gender they act better. If there were no girls men would be totally wild because no one will put them in place.

• Good future enters

When students of different gender converse with each other then only the fear of speaking with them decreases' When a man or women goes for working in any field, He/she may be afraid to speak with other. So it is good
    practice in your school days
    grow your friendship as soon as possible

• Yes I support

There should not be different schools because when they will study separate they can't learn about the genders and they will fight with each other. When they will study together they come to know about each other and become good friends. Also, I want to say that schools should not be separated for boys and girls.

• Yes because i

Think they should because it is important for the different genders to know about one another. I feel this way because, when they grow older they are going to need to know some what of the opposite gender. They should not be segregated from each other because the different genders teach each other different things that one can't teach itself.

• Yes they Should!

I think they should because it is important for the different genders to know about one another. I feel this way because, when they grow older they are going to need to know some what of the opposite gender. They should not be segregated from each other because the different genders teach each other different things that one can't teach itself. I think all genders can be taught together and it can make things easier for everyone. Even the teacher. Studies show that guys know things that girls do not and girls know things that guys do not. If both genders were combined, it could help everyone to learn more and to grow.

• Yes they should

Cause they don't get along and they all think diffrently it's even a proven fact that they think diffrently so i really think they should be in a diffrent class to improve there learning skills! So I vote yes and that's all I have to say today plus it's impossable for them to get along.

• They should not be segregated

Why? Because they also have brothers and sisters and when they only hang out with one gender and you have a brother boy, your not going to know him much and your not going to be able to talk to them so that's why girls and boys should be in the same schools

• Yes its right

It is right that both boys and girls should study in the same school because should they can get to know about the genders more better and will help them to interact with each other much better. Later on when they will grow up they will have to work at their offices so when their opposite sex will approach them they will feel awkward.

• Guys are butts

My opinion is worth more than yours nab. Besides your mom ate my goldfish. That's why we deserve a victory royal. AND NOW is epic. So in conclusion guys go to Jupiter to get more stupid and all the females belong in the kitchen. . . . So ha I got the victory royal

• Actually it's rubbish

Boys can't study with girls because girls want only one thing and thing is being a center of attraction and this thing create attraction to boys and this can create lot of disturbance towards their studies so that was all about my thoughts thank you please justify ahead your opinion

• Should be definitely seperated

In the past, Education was only available to boys. When girls began to be educated, They had to attend all girls schools. Eventually, Schools became co - educational and this style is the most popular type of schooling today. Recently though single sex schools have made a comeback and this has raised the question of whether they are actually better than co educational schools.

• Yes they should!

Because I think they should because it is important for the different genders to know about one another. I feel this way because, when they grow older they are going to need to know some what of the opposite gender. They should not be segregated from each other because the different genders teach each other different things that one can't teach itself. I think all genders can be taught together and it can make things easier for everyone. Even the teacher. Studies show that guys know things that girls do not and girls know things that guys do not. If both genders were combined, it could help everyone to learn more and to grow.

• Hfkkmb,,kid k,b,.Khkvest k

Skydive,uhvhfvkusdvliuiludvblkdsbughserkulgblek k h kudzu file Hal Greer h gust us Guilherme. Drug her vote d tout but ever guerngietngj ergs rkdgiudlrierl t
    One gh Erik h fliers. I let no
    Reg hire hi
    E. Rui. Gielgud. O
    Geek holder h villi ad hbouk se biker hbouk
    Fen. Alex be hung Eric b

• Why are you being so mean

IT IS GOOD BEING TOGETHER A B VWRFSEA VRWA BREA AW WRA NAW w ea b aw tdht nste nsrt rst tf drtd 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3

• No they should not be together

It cause problem its just not good ok. They might get in to a fight and they are in trouble . JUST NO OK THATS THE BEST WAY OF SAYING. NO no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

>