Should boys and girls be allowed to share a changing room

• Most definitely yes.

Unlike everyone else here, I won't be talking about sexual attraction! The main reasons why this type of diversity should be supported is quite simple: Transgender/Intersex people. In short, If a transgender girl is shoved in a room of cisgender boys, She would feel uncomfortable and start having gender dysphoria, Just because of her physical genitalia not matching with who she actually is. Alternatively, Agender people would feel much better in an environment where they aren't forced to conform to one gender identity. Lastly, This would solve the problem for intersex people (physically intersex). Nobody would have to worry about where an intersex person would go if everyone just used the same changing room. Also, The whole thing of 'HETEROS WOULD HAVE SEX' could easily be fixed by just having individual rooms/stalls for people to change in individually.

• Oof oof oof

Agyqay abhhqbsn budjws bdhbs jdsnsj jbnds jde ndjn nbudwj debcjsn jdw jjc unu dws in csnd ek ein fknfk cdknie dinfie nij mjnjehnje mdcdunj edcnj edcnj4 fcdnjr4 mfcdnm ednmk edm edm edmknj dsxmk dexmk dexjm dcm dckm edcmk dcmkdckmrfdckmf rcmk frc ikm efdcjm edcjnm edcmj decnj dcn decnjm fvnj f

• No need for that

Privacy issues, Like what if fdh bhgv fgh f hv fgh vf h v fghv fg hv fgh v fgh v fgh vfg h vfg h vfg hv fgh vfg hv gf hv fg ht ry tr yu rt t rb vrtyh t v rt hv rh vhrt h.
    So it can't be allowed

• They should be allowed but not forced

With the idea of having it optional I don't see why not and I don't think many people would use it. But do not make it mandatory or there will be some weird situations like a bunch of naked teens getting changed for swimming in one changing room would definitely not go well or just getting changed in one changing room. (I can see some teen boys liking this idea)

• They just should

It's a part of nature for girls and boys to see each other bites and I would save money
    Why not. I now that most people here are going to say no and I now why. I think that it is part of nature why not do this we could start by putting them in schools that have swimming pools then public pools. And that's my point

• Oh god no

That is such a bad idea. I can't believe how many people said yes. There have been horrible murders done by men who waited for women in changing rooms. Not to mention perverts would put cameras in there and record unsuspecting people. I don't remember which country, I think it's Korea, But they have a toilet cam crisis going on over there. Men will put them up in stalls, Changing rooms, Showers, Record them getting naked and put it up on the internet. It's so bad they have signs put up everywhere telling people what to look for. Imagine how bad it would be if men didn't have to sneak in there anymore? It'd be too easy.

• No they shouldn't share a changing room

I don't believe they should share a bathroom. For many obvious reasons and factors of adult men and women.

For a changing room there should be ones for females and another for males- and that's it and should stay this way. They should of course be disability accessible and offer a changing spot for a baby in both the women's and the men's changing rooms.

• No they should not

Why they should not share a changing room.
    It is the male genders natural response to a female to be attracted physically to them, Not the guys fault its nature. At a high school level or anytime (I am going off of high school for now) both male and female don’t possess the self-discipline to keep their minds to themselves, The male will let his mind wander especially if he has a young female undressing right in front of him.

Marriage
    Our countries divorce rate is going up by staggering amounts. 1 in 2 couples get divorced. That’s a 50% divorce rate. One very large reason behind it is porn and sex outside of marriage. Do you seriously think that sharing a changing room with one another is going to support a healthy marriage between a man and a woman?

• They Should Not be Allowed To

Marriage