• I think girls/women should play In sports with boys.

Girls have a lot of advantages. Some Females have WAY more energy than males. Like sometimes you're doing a pacer test or the mile run, And one or some of the girls get the best times in the mile run or more laps on the pacer test. Not everyone is the same and they are uniquely different. Females shouldn't be separated from males.

• Girls are stronger

We do lots of things that make us strong but the boys don't seee that if you had a dream to be a teacher and i cruched your dream of becoming a teacher so don't cruch peolpes dreams if you don't dream in life than what is life nothing k

• YES they should compete

They should compete cause you can test boys and girls skill. Boys are not stronger than girls they are equal. What if girls are better or boys are better. In my opinion i think Boys and Girls should compete with each other.I think they should compete each other.Thank you for reading this.

• I think girls and boys should play together

Girls and boys should play together because not all girls are weak and not athletic actually allot of girls are strong and athletic. Also when they say girls can't do this, Or girl are weak, Its actually hurts our feelings and makes us want to prove we can be better then what the boys say

• Fair for girls

In my opinion i think that girls should compete with boys because girls can be strong and confident like boys equally.Boys have no reason to think that girls should not compete with boys.Some boys don't understand women,Girls and youth girls want to compete with boys.I believe that girls can do it!

• There Is No Difference Between Us

I say boys and girls should compete with each other in sports competitions because we are not different. We are all human beings. There is no reason to just separate us because of our gender. We won't break if we play with the boys, We're not fragile crystals that will break at the slightest tap. I myself can lift a 180 lbs bag of concrete with little to no struggle, That should help to prove the men and women aren't different.

• Yes, I think boys and girls should play together.

I think boy's and girls should play together because they should be able to play together, Like sports, It could help them and could be very fun to do with playing sports. They could be able to have more fun together. That 's why I think boy's and girls should play together.

• I think women should have the option to play sports.

I think they should because it could be more challenging if the girls didn't think playing with girls was easy they should be able to if they want. And some sports girls start with the same rules and they could keep playing with the same rules there used to in the sport.

• I believe boys and girls should play sports together

Because both boys and girls have amazing strengths. Both of there strengths will be needed on a team. It would make the team more powerful. Also because every time a girl is on a boy team there is a problem because people aren't used to it. That's why I think boys and girls should play sports together.

• Yes in some sports

If boy has skill but is a bit smaller you still let him play right? So if a girl has enough skill she should be able to play or fight against who ever is a the same skill level. This is only fare that girls should be able against boys.

• No, Never Never!

Boys are physically strong while girls are week. . . So if we do that, Then of course boys will win, And girls will be insulted. . .

It is because if a boy kicks a ball, Girls are scared of the ball, And they will start running instead of kicking. . .

If the ball hits a girl, They have a higher chance to lose their consciousness. . .

• No they should not

At a young Age yes they are very similar but everyone hits puberty at a different age especially nowadays. But young children especially girls look up to other athletes who are women I want to be like them. I think it should be a choice that they get to make.

• No No No NOOOOOOOO

The reason men And Women should not compete together is actuality pretty simple. If you think about is there is no way women can compete now way in hell. If you take a MBA Girls team and a High School boys varsity team the boys will win 10/10 times. Here is why they are gust simply taller more fit and stronger. And with them being stronger and taller they could gust run around the girls and shit on them

• No they shouldn't

Girls simply can't compete with boys after puberty. The difference in strength stamina and speed means that the top male athlete will ALWAYS outperform the top female athlete, No exception. . . Filling random words to meet required number of words needed for this for this for this this this yes

• Depends on what sport

Before puberty, The difference between male and female athleticism is very minimal. Sports need not be gender specific. Some athletes are able to maintain a similar athleticism after puberty, But the facts of nature ensure that co-ed teams are not successful or even at some times fair. The male body and the female body have different strengths and weaknesses that create a natural advantage depending on the activity. Females, For example, Have a tendency to be more limber which makes them primary candidates for gymnastics.

• Because I said so

Ok I'll get the real elvis the real world and the real estate agent to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at any time and I will be there at any rate I'm going to try and get a game to play numbers for the bell user StrangeCooldude22 I subscribed and hit I subscribed and hit I will have a game on the real world and I have been talking to him fall in

• Girls Should Not Compete With Boys

Girls can not compete with boys, they just can't because men have a bigger and stronger body structure which is needed in many sports such football, hockey, and etc. Men could easily hurt a girl. Those are the reasons that girls would not be able to play and compete with boys

• boys and girls compete

I personally disagree,not No, they do not need to go against each other in sports, since they are very different when it comes to strength. A guy is a whole lot stronger, and can hurt the girls in a lot of sports especially things that are physical like football and maybe even hockey.

• They should not

No, they do not need to go against each other in sports, since they are very different when it comes to strength. A guy is a whole lot stronger, and can hurt the girls in a lot of sports especially things that are physical like football and maybe even hockey.

• Co-ed sports are not practical.

Before puberty, the difference between male and female athleticism is very minimal. Sports need not be gender specific. Some athletes are able to maintain a similar athleticism after puberty, but the facts of nature ensure that co-ed teams are not successful or even at some times fair. The male body and the female body have different strengths and weaknesses that create a natural advantage depending on the activity. Females, for example, have a tendency to be more limber which makes them primary candidates for gymnastics.