• Yes, that's where they belong!

Bullying is in fact, a kind of murder. The bullies may not kill the victim physically, but they do end up destroying the victim's reputation, personality, and other aspects of the victim's life. It leaves most victims as social handicaps - unable to trust, unable to form new friendships, etc. Mostly, the victim despairs of life itself, and tries to commit suicide. In a nutshell: Bullying is designed to destroy the victim. So it should be dealt with just as severely as it has affected the victim.

• There is no justice for the victims

Bullies have no right to put other people down just for there satisfaction and for them to feel power for doing this. This punishment should be counted for those who murder. For the bullies who cause these suicides and emotional damage to the victims. This should not be something that goes unpunished or treated as if nothing was wrong.

• Bullying can lead to suicide

As you can see, bullying is getting more common everyday. On a survey, 50% of kids admitted that they have bullied somebody and 50% admitted that they have got bullied. Bullying is an indirectly murder: 40% of teen suicides are a result of getting bully everyday. Just as a murder crime's punishment should be dead, a near to murder crime's punishment should be at least go to jail.

• Bullies do not just call people names.

Do you think that someone would kill themselves just for being called a name? No. Bullies do not just 'call people names', they also physically abuse, harm and sometimes even rape their victims. Doesn't this behaviour seem jail-worthy? The people who say otherwise clearly have never been bullied before because it pretty much ruins your life. I do agree that bullies should be offered psych counselling for their actions, but having had a rough past does not justify your behaviour. People have ended their lives for being bullied, does it not seem right that the people who made them do so should be punished? When will the bullying end?

• Bullies should go to jail.

If their target gets bullied and decides to suicide and really do, then they're gone because of the bullies who bullied them too much. They have done a terrible thing! They shouldn't have bullied anyone but they did and their target is dead now.. Then they are definitely going to go to the jail.

• Bullies should go to jail.

I think they should, I mean I have been bullied all my life and sometimes when the bullying gets to severe, I think of killing myself. But I do think bullies should go to jail and there should by laws that require it. I mean if they go to jail they might come out as a better person. I seen people do that, they can go in as a murderer and when they come out they are helping old people cross the street. So I think that jail time might do them some good. Thank You.
    Scott Schanbacher

• Yes, they should go to jail to teach them a lesson once and for all.

If the bully gets seriously out of line, and by that I mean assaulting an innocent, helpless victim, or if the taunted gets injured or is murdered, the bully should go to jail. If the bully is a child or a teen, they should go to juvenile cause of their wrongdoing. Nobody in my case should get taunted as a child, teen, or even an adult--it's wrong.

• Bullies are criminals!

Bullies should go to jail because it is a crime. In most U.S states, there is a bullying law. So the bullies are criminals. It's also assault and harassment. They're also laws too. They should be put in jail just like other criminals are. A law is a law it should be followed. If not there are consequences.

• Why should the law be removed just for a kid?

I think bullies should go to jail. It's assault, and why should the law be removed just for a kid? Bullying leads to cutting and cutting leads to suicide. Some bullies take it too far and cause others to participate or commit suicide. Nobody wants their child to die over suicide. Yes, I know some bullies do it because of other life problems, but why take it out on other kids?

• Bullies should go to jail.

• Bullying Is Not A Crime

I do not think bullies should not go to jail. Jail is for criminals and bullying people is not a crime. There are other resources and ways to deal with bullying. Most bullying is done by kids and it would not be a good situation if our jail were filled with kids.

• Do you want to go to jail for calling someone a name?

Here is a question for all of you, Do you really think its right to call someone a name? Probably not I mean would you was to go to jail for something as simple as a name. I think it is wrong thing but it happens everyday and people usually don't really mean it usually and they take it back. If something else happens in the situation than yes they should go to jail for a reasonable time not for long because pretty soon they will learn there lesson.

• You should not be charged for calling someone a name.

If it gets out of hand you should be charged, but calling someone a name happens every day. And not everyone deserves to go to jail. People bully everyday and that does not make in a good thing, but that is not a reason for someone to go to jail. If the person commits suicide the bully should be charged.

• I think that bullies should undergo strong psychological evaluations.

I think that bullies are provoked into bullying others due to their own lack of self esteem. But some bullies do take it too far. For those bullies, I think that they should be treated by a therapist and also forced to be confronted by the ones that they have victimized. But I do think that jail is way too extreme.

• Jail will make more people criminals

Because there little kids might not know there even doing it and nooooooooooooooooo what if there playing and jails will get fullit would make them a better criminal you want to go to jail for calling a kid a name no we need more programs were bullies don’t feel like a dumb person

• Bullies are children,

Bullying happens the most in schools. Where almost everyone is underage and still a child. While they are committing life-changing actions, Jails can ruin a child. It is a system that is meant to break one down within 30 days. We should be focusing on how to help them and why they are doing what they are doing. No one would bully without a reason. How does putting them in a more violent environment teach them a lesson?

• They shouldn't go to jail

Many citizens want bullies to go, but I think you’ll agree that we shouldn’t arrest bullies. Teachers should teach kids about bullying and how to stop it and not just saying no bullying, like show examples. Kids are going to get punished too harshly by going to jail. You should agree with me and say we shouldn’t arrest them and start an anti-bully program.

• Bullies should not go to jail

Clearly most kids don't deserve to go to a place like jail it is to harsh for a child their just kids so i demand for kids not to go to jail grownups deserve it but kids don’t jail wont do any better to them and people worry that their child will be be sent to jail for a little childish prank and will be punished to severely plus maybe some kids don’t even know what it’s being like in jail maybe they think it’s were they can play and have fun but they should really know what jail is like we can only show them right and not bad but we cant always change the way kids think and it's not funny when your kids think bullying is just a joke or something.

Kids should be educated instead of being put in jail but because of all this jail stuff parents are worried their daughter or son will not get the counselling they need or most importantly their education and we can talk to them jail is only for grown ups jail is just a waste of time we can educate children instead of being put in a place that's just a waste of life kids deserve to be free not be put in a sell for the rest of their lives and it may seem as if needed but you could really hurt some people if you try to put their poor little kid in jail

Many bullies Do NOT NEED TO GO TO JAIL maybe you consider its the right treatment but think of all the harm jail can do it's not just an easy going place perhaps if we help them they may be able to change from being men to a good friend they can change to be a good human being but that's all it's not a crime crimes are for people that steal but bullying i not a crime even if people are killing themselves because of that even if that happens I SAY NO JAIL FOR BULLIES and i will keep on saying this until no more bullies go to jail and you should consider opening a program of bullying problems.

• This is dumd

This is dumb I am working on this toppic in my class alot of articals support both sides and it is so dumb most of the time the bullies need help from a docter and many articals i have read in class state that if bullies go to jail and are treated as criminals they will act like criminals as they get olde

• People bully everyday without knowing

Say you call somebody a name then the cops just roll up to your house saying your going to jail for calling somebody a name and some time the bully needs help for the doctor. Bullies ,(if they have) parents,there parents should talk to then and ask why and are you OK

>