Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

People are too sensitive

When I was growing up when someone said something offensive to me id just laugh because it was either true or just funny maybe I'm weird but as soon as one person says something out of pocket the whole world tries to get rid of them to me that's messed up.
ferbalot says2021-01-13T07:35:19.917
I completely agree but the naturally belligerent truth and the propogation of it despite all controversy is in no way a form of bullying.
ferbalot says2021-01-13T07:35:26.297
brolum says2021-02-19T23:56:51.720
Ye, But you are portraying bullying as merely saying a few offensive words. Assaulting someone is a form of bullying, And by law that can be considered a prosecution worth making in court. But secondly, Why say something offensive in the first place? Ye, The whole world says offensive things back and you think that's "trying to get rid of them"? If that's messed up, Then consider the fact that you are first offensive words u said to the victim are messed up as well. Obv, You don't have any idea what morals are.
brolum says2021-02-19T23:57:56.927
If you think people should stop being so sensitive when someone says something offensive, How about you stop being so sensitive when you get a punishment for saying something offensive? Huh?
brolum says2021-02-19T23:59:01.793
Also don't go thinking it's messed up for someone to punch you in the face for tormenting them. You were at fault in the first place, And if you think you can try to take them to court for aggravated assault, Just know that you provoking them was also wrong and thus the case will still go against you.