• Buses need seatbelts

Buses definitely need seatbelts . Without them, what's to stop a child flinging forward and getting a severe concussion? It's not just concussions,either. Children could receive broken bones, cuts and bruises, and even face death. This is definitely a matter that needs sorting out. I definitely believe buses should have seatbelts!

• Seat belts save lives

Some people say that seat belts are not helpful. I disagree. Seat belts prevent kids from going air born out of their seats. Some people who don't agree with me say what if the bus goes into a lake. But what are the odds. This is why I say yes.

• Yes we should

School busses are very busy. When kids are mum ping from seat to seat the driver is constantly looking back and not focusing on the road. Also, the cost to instal is very minimal. I'm sure schools can raise money for the students' safety., I mean we raise money for other great reasons, why not for our children's lives

• No one should have to suffer

Accidents happen all the time on the road. Mostly drunk-drivers and people not paying attention. Yes only 9 kids die every year, but with seat belts we can get it ranked down to 0. Seat belts save lives and emotions. Make the change schools, it is for the better good

• Its not safe

Many many people have died on buses. I have almost been in a bus crash. I was going on a school field trip and the bus almost crashed into some other car and since I didnt have a seat belt on my head hit the seat in front of me . If i had a seat belt that wouldnt have happend. So now you know why buses should have seatbelts.

• We should NEVER!!

School buses provide padded seats that are made for impact. If the bus crashes and flips, the seat belts would be choking the kids. The belts could also be used of weapons of choking or striking another student. Seat belts are clearly not safe for school ground areas. - A person who says no to bus safety belts.

• It just makes sense

Lots of kids die in school bus crashes if they don’t have a seat belt. Although school buses are already kind of safe, many think school buses should have seat belts. Seat belts save lives and buses should have seat belts. They will dramatically reduce death and serious injury, prevent behavioral issues, and also will keep you safe in crashes.
    Seat belts reduce death. First of all, seat belts reduce the risk of death by 45%.People not wearing seat belts are 30 times more likely to die in a car crash. Also, people die from not wearing seat belts. Not wearing seat belts in a crash is the leading cause of death of 30 year old people and under. And of course, seat belts save lives. In 2009 alone, 33,000 people were killed in a car crash, and 2.2 million other people were seriously injured. Buses should have seat belts because so many people die without them, they reduce death, and save lives. 1
    Seat belts reduce behavioral issues. First of all, seat belts keep kids from moving around the bus. A kid went under a bus seat and when the bus crashed, the kid died. Also, kids buckled down keeps them still. Kids on buses without seat belts distract the driver, often resulting in a crash. And finally, seat belts make less bullies. Seat belts on buses means bullies on the bus can't bully someone not sitting next to them. There should be seat belts on school buses because they reduce bad behavior. 2, 3, 4
    Seat belts keep you safe. First of all, seat belts keep you from lunging forward in a crash. Seat belts make you stay in place and not lunge forward. Seat belts protect you from rollovers. During a rollover everyone is at risk, and seat belts would reduce that risk. Seat belts are important. Every year on average, nine people get seriously injured on school buses. Seat belts are very safe. 5, 6, 7
    Seat belts dramatically reduce death and serious injury, prevent behavioral issues, and also will keep people safe in crashes, and are very important. Lots of kids die every year from bus crashes , and the problem needs to stop. We can prevent that by buying seat belts for buses. Each parent can pay $2.00 for each of their kids. Then buses will be safe again.

• Duh isn't it obvious

School buses are pretty safe the way they are and could limet kids movement and stop them from excaping a crash and fire but they could pervent a bruise bump and even concution a sientist at CNN said that "school bugets are tight enogh but busses could be made with them."

• It just makes sense

Buses should have seat belts. You hear it everywhere, seat belts save lives. Seat belts are not expensive. In a crash seat belts keep you from lunging forward. Seat belts also reduce behavioral issues. And unlike the guy that got his you-know-what stuck in a zipper, it just makes sense

• It just makes sense

Seat belts are a necessity in cars, so why not buses. Seat belts are not expensive, and if you were to crash you wouldn't lunge forward. It just makes sense. Plus lots of people get badly injured in bus crashes. And the guy with the zipper problem didn't even make sense.

• No seatbelts on the bus

S s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s ss s s s s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Seat Belts are Annoying

They are so annoying and make me itch also make me want to die inside also did i mention they are not needed because most kids are on the bus because parents don't beat there kids. Ya know what this word thing is so annoying i cant even get my point out that parents need to beat there kids.

• Fuck Mr. Leale

Fuck you, kill yourself. I hate you and everything you stand for you nazi prick. Go suck a gorilla dick. You and your gay ass hard nipples. P.S you can suck a caterpillar dick. Fuck yo couch. All hail ala. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk you Mr. Leale of Porterville. I really wish the purge was real

• No fricken seatbelts

I am a kid and I hate fricken seatbelts. I don't think that there should be any seatbelts because when I go on the bus nothing happens to me only bad stuff happens when kids are fooling around and when the bus gets hit and most of the time its not the kids fault :D

• Seatbelts save lives

Seatbelts help prevent you getting hurt in an accident. For example you can go on the side and crash on the side and fly out the window .That might cause a brain injury and cause death. That is my opinion on why you should were a seatbelt on a bus

• No buses should have seat belts

I am personally a bus rider at my local high school. I would much rather have comfort over safety. The buses already have padding on the back of the seats. The only thing people should worry about is that the bus might flip. Only 9 kids die every year on a school bus. Even if seat belts where mandatory, we kids would not wear them.

• A bus is so much bigger then a car

A bus is about 12 tons is my guesstamite a car is 2. There is no need for seat belts because
    1. The bus absorbs the shock over time.
    2.It is much heavier compared to a car.
    3.It is a lot of money.
    The worst that can happen is a bloody nose. And deaths only happen if kids are standing up on the bus when they shouldn't.

• No bus belts

Buses should not have seat belts because if a bus got in an accident, the seats could close and make it so kids can't escape being crushed. Kids might not be able to unbuckle when there's a fire, or if they needed to get to the emergency exit to escape.

• School budgets are already tight.

It would take a lot of money to get seatbelts in every bus imaginable. Schools already have tight budgets nowadays. Teachers are always the first to complain about their salaries. The amount of fatal school bus crashes is low enough that the money doesn't necessarily need to be put into seat belts just yet.

• I think no

It is now mandatory in all states to wear seatbelts while in a car as either a driver or passenger. In addition, it is also mandatory for infants and toddlers to be in some kind of specialized car seat. Given the restraint requirements in other vehicles, why don't buses have seatbelts?

WolfgayISohorsomething says2018-03-23T15:07:02.477
Oh
>