• Yes please I would love a candy fountain at my school!

Of course because students will be more energetic during class and would want to get the work over and done with. Students wonโ€™t be tired during class. Candy can also make some students concentrate properly. I hope they put this out there so students and schools do get a big massive candy fountain.

• Yes we all love candy fountain

Of course because if all schools replace junk food and candy with healthier food then students would throw away the healthier food and schools would make less and fewer money ok and yes I think that candy fountain should be allowed in or at schools Ok ok ok good bye

• Yes it should

A candy fountain should be allowed in schools ok ๐Ÿ‘ because look I love candy fountain and everyone does love candy fountains all around the world ๐ŸŒ ok and yes I think itโ€™s a good idea ok ๐Ÿ‘ so yeah my final answer is yes ok ๐Ÿ‘ good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• No absolutely not!

Because,
    NO1, It rots their teeth,
    NO2, SUGAR RUSH!
    NO3 everyone will make an excuse to get out of class like needing the toilet or left something in their last class. Just so they can get sweets. Its not healthy and kids need a balanced diet to life a happy and healthy life.

• Very bad idea

Why the hell would candy fountains be allowed in schools? Kids would be much too hyper to go to class, Due to how hyper they would be, They would never pay attention, In the long run it'd cost more than a few houses (depending on how much kids eat the candy), And it'd be likely that kids would skip class 20-60% more often just to eat candy.