• It does not pressure the state to improve public transportation systems.

People complain about the public transportation system, How it smells, How it's cramped, And how it's ineffective in all sorts of ways. This is because the state would rather cater the transportation needs of the wealthy who can afford to buy cars and pay huge taxes for it. If private cars are banned, The state would be pressured to make the public transportation system better and friendly to the general public. If the demands for public transportation rises, Then the quality of service must also be bettered.

• It will stop more pollution!

If cars are banned, There will be less pollution in the area. Less pollution in the area means less health problems, Which means a better life in general. V O T E Y E S T O C A R S B E I N G B A N N E D

• A lot is good an baad

People is gonna die mormor r r r r r r r t t t g g gg g gg g g r r r r f d d e d e d e d d d d d d d s s s s s s s dddd dweee

• Pollution causes health problems

Pollution causes too many health problems such as breathing problems or even death. Even for people with a good and healthy bodies they can stll be affected from that air around them. According to experts, The pollution level has been increasing at a ridiculous rate. Cars release approximately 333 million tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere annually, Which is 20 percent of the world's total, According to the Environmental Defense Fund.

• Too many cars

I myself hate driving in the city and my city is not even that big. I just don't have the patience for all the stupid drivers and I hate having to look for parking spots that often are very far away from my destination anyway. I usually ride my bike and leave cars behind. It's time we all do.

• Plz do it

Hihihihih is the = drdfd fffff morning is a h to the store and I was just trying it and it wasn’t even the way to the person I had and it took uhbfhfhfhfufhfhfhfrh hehdhdygggggg go g g b hhhhhhhh h YB he nv. B. Van n. Chi. He n

• Pussy baby give me stiffy

L oajknhsyubc cdcbutg fg fg ergf ass cream is sexy baby peiwo rpeirgjesdm kjer ojr oirhg oihg eoirh erg i like jerkin me gerkin wuefhewk jfhwjfhwiuher uuh iuerfh ieurhjhfu nirje rghrgerghngr nig ga fouerkhgwirukhrk huohuea ruhw rihelirkug l pussy is yummy ilu h2jdiflu hiugh eliruke rligjefdbc vkjdfbcibf gheiuh fhoeful louh sex is good

• I say yes

It can pollute the world! Animals can die, Plants and humans too!
    We need to ban these stupid cars! Well, That’s what I say.
    However, When it transports something, It can make incidences!
    Last night, A man died because he had a “car” motorcycle incident.
    We need to ban them! Absolutely!

• Yes, Definitely should!

Cars should be banned in all city centres because it ruins everything! First of all, Cars produce pollution and ruins the sky and the scenery. Also, Pollution can make people sick and pass away. Another reason is that, If cars were banned it will be safer and better. What I mean is, People pass away from car accidents a lot. It would be the best! Imagine walking through a nice garden, Looking around, Breathing the air, Getting excersize, Having a good time. Just because of no cars. Life would be much better.

• I need it to be banned!

• Cars are everyday life!

How would we get around? Public Transport would be too crowded and it would have a negative affect on the community.
    Also think of disabled and elderly people. They would need twice the care and they would get tired easily causing faints and even strokes! They would be using power and fatigue to try and get to one place.

• Wealthy Vs. Thugs on Public Transportation

If the only way to travel is through public transportation, There will be a spike in crime. In many large cities, It is almost impossible to be able to carry a firearm for self defense. The majority of people carrying firearms are thugs that obtain firearms illegally. Making everyone use public transportation will make the more wealthy easy targets for criminals.
    Then we come to the conclusion that the wealthy can buy "driving privileges" for an insane amount of money so that they can be safe. One more reason to tax or fee the wealthy and control the American people. Should we have to pay for safety?

• I absolutely give a no

Our life has got used to arrive by personal methods. So it will be very hard for us to use public transportation. Furthermore, There will lots of pupils and workers on way back home on high time, So it will be really hard for people who want to move on these time.

• Banning cars just causes more problems.

If we ban cars in our society, People will be crowded to buses and public transportation everywhere. The sanitary rate in there is very low, So it might also cause health problems. There will also be more car accidents because there will be mad drivers that will just walk into streets in the middle of nowhere. Thus, Banning cars just causes more problems than not banning cars. This motion must not pass.

• We need to get to where we are going

If we ban cars, then we cannot get to where we are going in time. We can't get to our destination if we are late because we would have to; drop off the car, run to our required destination. We would be way to late to the meeting. Do you want to be late because it took you too long to get to your required destination? This it why cars should NOT be banned in city centers.

• Cars should not be banned

Cars should not be banned in city centres because it disadvantages disabled and elderly people. Most people only think about the general population, and not anyone that faces issues daily with transport. The disabled and elderly already face problems, so we should not make them struggle more with trying to get on and off transport. It is unfair that we do not take into the consideration of everyone when making such a big decision.

• Very hard to succeed

It is hardly possible with today's infrastructure and real life needs. A car is really a thing that we are used to nowadays and it would be hard to ban them from the cities because a lot of people will need to change their lifestyle. In really big cities it is hard for the government to make public transport a major thing, you will need to pay more taxes to maintain the safety of the transport and maintenance is expensive as well.

• Fossil fuels are the problem, not cars.

No. Private cars should never be banned from city centres. I hate public transportion and I dont want to be together with drunk people, loud children etc..

Solution to reduce emissions from car engine exhausts is to change the fuels by reducing amount of fossil gasoline for each fuel tank, by mixing one 15-85% of these alternative fuels into the petrol fuel:
    1.Ethanol fuel.
    2.Butanol fuel ( Safer for older cars fuel system than ethanol).
    3.Alkylate petrol (safest choice for older cars fuel systems. Most commonly used with 4 stroke yard machines).

These three alternative fuels do reduce toxic emissions from cars with petrol engines., because these alternative fuels also burn cleaner than fossil gasoline.

The alternative fuels for diesel engines to reduce emissions from diesel engines are:
    1.Second generation biodiesel.
    2.Ethanol diesel, also known as ED95 fuel. This contains 95% of ehtanol and some fuel additives to make ethanol compatible with diesel engines. Scania uses this technology with their trucks.

The emission problems from cars are caused by bad fossil fuels, not because of the combustion engine technology itself.

• Should Not Ban!

I think private cars should not be banned because if they are , all the people that need to work or the pupils that need to go to school will have to go on a bus or taxi.If these people go on a bus,it will take them a long time to get there,so they would have to get up early.Although taxi is faster then a bus,it’s much more expensive.But a car is quick and cheep.

• No man no

U think its fun to use public transport? No! Also we have bought cars and why should it be banned? Its a waste of money! And the public transport are always full with people on peak hours! Our things might have get stolen from other people!So pls dont ban public trnsport for gods sake!T

>