Should cell phones and beepers be allowed in class?

• They may be needed because

People might need to contact parents and other family members. There also might be an emergency and they need to contact someone right away. They might need to contact a doctor or dentist. Phones can also be used for educational reasons. For example reading, writing, and math and science videos.

• They may be needed because

• They may be needed because

• They may be needed because

• They may be needed because

• They may be needed because

• YES! Because Well this is why

So what if you have a shooter in you school? You can just have your phone in you pocket and there you go you can just call 911 So what would you do if you didnt have a phone and you didnt have a phone in you room huh? What would you do?

• Yes because yes

Yes because cell phones can be very educational! 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111 11111 1 11 11 1 111 1 1 111 1 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• The day I don't have it.

No I didn't even get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a. The fact you have a great way of the day before I get to the point where you are the only thing that would have .

• W h r

Q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g g h j jjjjjjjjj jjj j j j j m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• No, cell phones and beepers are a distraction

Cell phones and beepers distract students when they are trying to work. Students might get distracted in class with their phones and miss something important. Some kids don't even have phones, and this will make them feel urged to get one. Beepers can also annoy kids and make them feel agitated, especially on a test.

• Cellphones can distract people!

When a cell phone rings in the middle of class, it can be very disturbing. Phones can also be very loud and mess up a person's grade on a test. Several schools have banned phones in schools or at least confiscate them until the end of school for the day. In conclusion, cellphones should be kept in pockets until the end of the day.

• Cellphones can distract people!

• The day I don't have it.

• The day I don't have it.

• No no no

Nono no non non nonnative knonononononono. F d d me I mc firm mcjend. The new one for you guys have a Fiji. I mm. Jk j Jo j j just j j j. T t jfuyufj guyk,if,ckdkkcjfkc. Kick I I I I I I I. I. He g gf f ft go

• Cell phones r dumb

I can't learn because I always get distracted which leads to me failing test or homework so I don't think that they shouldn't be allowed in class.It is also disrespectful to the teacher and the kids that try too learn in school and it is very annoying to me and my friends

• Phones and beepers are a no no

Many kids have phones in my grade but not all. If kids have their phones out in class they aren't listening to the teach or other classmates! They miss out on all the wonderful things that are happening around them every second! Also if you don't have a phone and someone is texting or playing a game and making it obvious that they think this lesson don'ts important and that they think that they are so cool because they have a phone it could make they people that don't have a phone feel bad. Kids also don't make a lot of new friends if they are on their phones that all the time because they are to focused on how many likes or hearts or tweets they got on their social media. Is your phone really that important that you have to ignore the whole whorl and all the interesting things about it to check your tweeter? Get of your phone and start to learn about this amazing world with so many interesting and fun opportunities!!!!!!!!:):):):):););););)

• Phones and beepers should not be aloud to have in classes

They shouldn't be aloud because they're distractive and kids don't really need to have them. They can get bad test grades and also kids are so tempted to play games on them. You can also use a teachers work phone or even a pay phone. Phones shouldn't be aloud !

• Keep phones outta class.

I think that phones and beepers (haha, who has beepers still?) have no reason to be in a classroom unless you are a doctor or nurse or police officer and are on call for your job. I think that they just serve as another means of distraction to keep students mind busy.

GeekiTheGreat says2013-08-08T06:42:56.667
This question has been asked on this site way too many times.
>