• Cell phone hurt you!

C ok phones aren’t so great if you think about it. They hurt your eyes by the blue light that reflects the screen. Also, You could get cyber bullied. Plus, You can find inappropriate stuff online even for adults! This is why I believe cell phones should have time restrictions.

• Cell phone hurt you!

• Pokemon go is life

I play pokemon go every day i play pokemon go when i wake up i grab my phone then i play pokemon go. I play pokemon go every day i play pokemon go when i wake up i grab my phone then i play pokemon go. I play pokemon go every day i play pokemon go when i wake up i grab my phone then i play pokemon go.

• It is up to the company. .

First of all, Why are we talking about this? Why would you want to set time restrictions on cell phones? Okay lets get started with this.

If a company sets time restrictions, The company will start to lose money and go bankrupt. People will start to think that those phones are not useful anymore and just use other brands. These people are trying to escape life.

Also, It is up to the customer to use their phone 24/7. They are the one deciding to make their life way harder. It is their choice. Not anyone else.

Finally, People will have a hard time doing things. So lets say a kid has a homework assignment that will take 2 hours and his time limit is 1 hour? This will be very frustrating for the kid. When his phone shuts off, He will have to use books IF he doesn't have a computer.

So no. Phones should not have time limits as it is just complete nonsense.

• It isn't worth it for both the buyer and the company.

It is optional.

Youtube users everyday makes money by making and even WATCHING VIDEOS. That is totally not fake news. Imagine a youtuber using a software on a phone editing its vlog of 30 minutes? That would take a handful of days normally, And a handful of weeks if it was set this way. If this is what happens, Then:

First of all, It is taking off the fun.

People buy phones simply to use it. They don't want a remind to let them stop using. If it was taken seriously by the company itself, Then no one is going to ever buy it anymore, And simply, Profit loss. The investment of the system is not that much but no one thinks it is fun anymore. They will simply buy other brands that HELPS THEM ESCAPE REAL LIFE, NOT BEING DRAGGED INTO IT.

Also it is their responsibility to use the phone or not. Somebody who don't have a phone have no life and somebody who uses it 24/7 doesn't have one either. But if we pre-set the time restriction in the company then none will use it as intended. One will rage and the other one hate.

Just to say, Blu-ray are more common on gaming pcs and tvs, And possibly iWatches. There is a patent on that a phone that is healthy for the eyes. The investment of time restriction will not be worth it.

Suppose you study and the screen cuts off you're going to be like "welp, What do i do? ". This proves that in cases, Time restrictions gave less about their life, Rather than more. Phones are a part of life, Not a hinderer.

Conclusion: time restrictions on phones isn't worth it.

• Only if optional

I would only agree with this if it were optional. I have to say this because some new phones have it built in with warning about turning off you phone late at night, Which I extremely annoying and should not be ruling our schedule on our phones. . . .