Should chickens thicken or should thickens chicken?

Asked by: welcometolife
  • Chickens must thickens

This is the philosophy. That chickens must thickens has made most sense grammatically and in context. However, Should chickens really be thickens? Maybe the thickens should become more chickens so they will stop thickening. How deep can you take this debate cause it is my life's work to find out whether or not a chicken should thicken.

• The thought that chickens should thicken is absurd and utter blasphemy.

Thickens on the other hand should chicken, As you can see i transcribed it here: L: Take=you. It is ancient knowledge from the days of the romans that a chicken that has thickened is to be crucified, Where a thicken that has chickened is to be praised and moved to the high rank of consul. We should follow this ancient philospohy to a dime, Otherwise why follow other ancient philosphies such as "murder is bad".

• The Chickens Thicken is part of the Russian mafia

When I was a young lad, My family and I had a flock of thickens chicken in our backyard. One day a chickens thicken rolled up by our house in a Bugatti and pulled out a glock and popped all my thickens chicken in the head. To this day I haven't forgiven them.

anc2006 says2019-12-05T03:10:31.887
How can thickens chicken?