• They llike it

Child can enjoy sex and they are willing to have sex, There is no reason to believe there is something wrogn with it, It is natural. Hundreds of years ago you could marry a little girl and that was not a problem, The only problem is in your head because you see a problem where there is none

• Circle Of Logic

"Just today I was watching a guy f**k a 2 year-old girl in the ass. She cried, But he just kept pounding. So I thought to myself how is this different from school? Some children cry and don't want to go to school. But we send them anyway. What about ear piercings, Or circumcision? There are videos of circumcision on youtube. You can see baby's penis getting cut while the boy is screaming in pain. That's legal. Videos of murder, Torture and decapitation are all legal. You can find them on websites like liveleak.
    Child porn should be legal too. If I want to see a 4 year-old girl being fucked like the little slut she is, I should be able to see it just like any regular guy can see porn when he wants. It would give me pleasure, The overall happiness would increase, And to be honest, I would have more interesting things to do in my life, Like sharing child porn. I would be too busy with that to actually rape children. So if you want to help children, You should make child porn legal. Now, I understand that if you don't want to help children, Or want to see them suffer, You would be against child porn. But even if you hate children, You could legally watch their suffering on child porn, If it was legal. So even if you hate children, Or love children, You should be in favor of child porn. "
    From Circle_Of_Logic.

• Hell No. . . . It must Never be Legal

Why the Hell would someone even ask such a Question, It must Never be Legal,
    What is in the mind of whoever typed that, Child porn is evil, Sick, Perverted, Disgusting Exploitation and Abuse of Innocent children, Who could even ask such a thing, Seriously what the hell is wrong with some people

• No it should not be

Young kids could be pressured to do things they will regret when they are older. Fully grown adults doing porn is different, As they should not what they are letting themselves in for. Watching it at a young age is no big deal and maybe even a good thing, But appearing in it is a big no no!

• Umm wtf no?

I honestly hope you’re trolling and you’re just pulling our leg here because child porn is sick and disgusting and there’s a reason why people back then would line up with baseball bats and beat pedophiles skulls out. Also you saying that child trafficking will decrease is a fallacy because normal porn has already made human trafficking and even child trafficking as well. Look up the story of rose kalemba.

Besides porn is already making everyone a sex addict and making even children perverted. Do you have any idea how bad it will be if child porn is illegal? Normal porn is bad enough

• No absolutely not

WTF no. Child are children and not adult so you cannot show off their private parts. Also not good not good. CP is a federal crime and you will go to jail for having some. Chris hansen will go to your house and make you have a seat for even thinking of this question