• Yes they should get the death penalty!

Yes they should get the death penalty! Being abused never goes away but I know if the perpetrator was killed as punishment it would help with the pain of ever being in danger by these types of people again and it completely eradicates them from ever reoffending and puts the victims mind at rest to be assured their abuser will never hurt them again!

• The death penalty is the easy way out

Rape is 110% wrong, Especially when it’s a child, But the sick bastards who abuse children like that deserve to rot in prison for the rest of their lives. The death penalty just kills them and gets it over with. It’s a waste of money for the easy way out.

• I don't think so

I mean, They're just rapping. Child rappers are probably pretty talented and put a lot of work into their craft. Just because you're jealous of their rapping ability and the fact that they make more money than you doesn't mean you should kill them! Even If they're really trash rappers, You still shouldn't kill them.

Starlord616 says2020-10-27T03:30:55.877
Raper or rapper?
Shamayita says2020-10-27T06:17:20.780
I don't think "rappers" deserve death penalty lol.