Should children be allowed to give informed consent?

Asked by: zhijieyl
  • Children are capable of providing informed consent.

I agree that parents should have responsibility over their children. However, Children should also be allowed to make their personal decisions. An evidence is that according to my research, Children as young as five may know how to handle medical treatments as they know which conditions they have and what kind of treatment they need to get.

Parental consent often will prevent the laws from serving the children's best interests. Also, In areas wherein parental consents serve no protective purpose and potentially curb children's development, Freedom and even protection, Parental consents should be avoided.

• Here we go with the SJW pedophiles again

You pedophile gay jews and women should shut the f**k up and know your place. I think it should be illegal to marry or have sexual relations with anyone 3+- your own age. If you go beyond that, I think it should be legal to publicly stone this pedophile to death. Which is what we do in the middle east. You are welcome to take a visit. But soon we will be in your town and we takeing Alah with us. Inshallah. Punish the Satanists.

You cannot argue for or against this sick, Perverted shit. You should only know death and hell will be upon you for your dumb ideas.

If you change sex on a person below 18 yo, You should be charged with child sex abuse, Assault and you should get the death penalty.

• Whats up yo

Yo this post is sickkkkkkkkkkkkk bro its totally awesome and is like legit anyone here have tik tok I need 30 more words o my god this is so stupid I swear so who up for another debate hit me up yea bro we gon d e b a t e