• Yes, I do think children of all ages should be allowed to cuss.

A word is a word. Children are people just like everyone else they should be treated that way. They should be allowed to have freedom of speech. If they are hurt or frustrated and they need to let it out, They should be allowed to do so. If you talk to your child and you agree with your child that it is not OK, Then that is your opinion.

• Children should be able to swear

I think at the age of 8 or 9 kids should be able to say things like frickin or darn it and at 10 should be able to say the s word and d word and maybe b word and at 11 or 12 all curse words and I honestly believe that some parents are extremely hipocritical.

• It's a social norm in schools now

When I was 6 I figured out why everyone was laughing at things with people named Dick when I was 8 I learned the meaning of every swear word but I WOULD NEVER USE them for racism or verbal assault I would mostly sit on a wall and swear with my 2 best friends and we would say people were f***ing falling over and stuff like that as if we were commentating the game they were playing and by the time I was in middle school I used them passively at recess and on the walk to and from school but me and my friends would immediately stop if I was asked to walk my younger sister or brother who was 5 years younger than me to school and I would also immediately stop when I got home and, At least for my schools, Was seen as cool and in my opinion it's a way to express one's self in a stronger manner, But I do believe that children should at least be taught the meanings of the words because shouting the n word at everyone is a terrible thing to do but it should be known to you people who were mostlikely taught never to swear or you might tick somebody off and cause them to be upset that in at least in the cases I've expeirienced, Doesn't cause anyone to get upset unless the person is being a complete and utter d to the othery guy

• The First Amendment

The first amendment states that you have freedom of speech, And even minors have that right. Plus, Cussing is just a less polite way to say things, So its not like they are threatening someone, Just expressing their feeling in a different way. That is my thought about children cussing.

• This is insane

Kids should not cuss, Because if they do this they might use racism against someone and hurt their feelings. Cussing can cause ISS and a bad reputation at school and will get in lots of trouble doing that. Cuss words are bad, Especially "f***" its insane for a kid to go up to some grown man and call him a 'c*nt' or say 'f*** you ni**a'

• This is insane

• Teach kids swears!

Teach kids swears! Look people, Swearing is overrated. Honestly, What’s the big fuss! They are, Literally, Just sounds that come out of your mouth. Heck, I could yell out a swear word right now! But I don’t because it would be inappropriate timing. In my opinion, In most cases, Swearing makes you sound ignorant. BUT that doesn’t mean that every once in a while, You can’t have a little fun! I personally have never sworn before, But I could if I wanted to. So I think that if you have kids, You should let them swear, But only under certain circumstances. Establish some ground rules like: no cussing out grandma. I hope you found this article helpful. (Like my grunkle stan headline? )

• Ignorant people hate cussing

Ignorant people hate cussing because they associate it with "lower class" people they are around. The fact that they don't cuss separates them from these "lower class" people. Without the fact that they don't cuss there is little to distinguish them from "lower" people. More educated people don't care as much because they can appreciate nuance and circumstance, while more ignorant people need hard fast rules to follow. Don't cuss. Don't divorce. Don't lie. Simple rules they can follow to "be good." Notice how many more typos are on the "no" side. Smart people can have typos but uneducated people can't help but have typos. Educated people might say "don't cuss to be mean to someone. Don't use derogatory cuss words." or "don't divorce unless your spouse is a sociopath" or "don't life unless you have to to get life saving medicine for someone."

• Yes Kids Should

It makes no sense when Adults do it all the time but kids cant we aint drinking but we need to vent we should be able to cuss sometimes like as long as we aint insultin nobody we should be good. Also adults say dont cuss yet some kids cuss anyays

• Children should be allowed to curse

Children should be allowed to curse because of the reasons below:
    People often think that kids do it to look cool, and some do of course but as I child, my group of friends and I merely used curse words to express my frustration. And for those of you saying that you would be fired for cursing at your boss; of course you would be fired if you cursed at your boss! But since they are children they would have enough time to learn how to control themselves. By the time they are old enough they would learn what situations it is okay to say these words in and which situations are not. They may be young but they are not stupid. I curse a lot but never in front of little kids or people who are not okay with cursing. In conclusion, yes kids should be allowed to curse.

• It annoys me!

I think no one should cuss because its rude and makes u look dumb. For example, If you say "I had an awesome day! " it sounds good and makes other people feel good. But if you say "I had an awesome f****** day! " it sounds lime you are complaining at the same time. No one should swear the world would be a lot more enjoyable if no one cussed or sweared. People wouldn't swear now if they would've been taught not to since they were babies. I've said cuss words before 8th-10th grade just to "fit in" but I realized how dumb it is sp I stopped and now I don't cuss. Instead say things like "damn", "freak(ing)", "dang", "heck", And "hell". Those words are cleaner

• Kids should not cuss, And neither should adults

No one should really cuss, Much less kids. It teaches them to hide things from teachers and adults, And eventually they develop into the typical popular girl that is good when the teacher is around but awful when they aren't. It's mean, Rude, And makes kids who do not like cussing uncomfortable. They use it improperly and why do we need them. People can form a sentence with nicer word choice

• Kids shoudlnt cuss

This is insane Kids should not cuss, Because if they do this they might use racism against someone and hurt their feelings. Cussing can cause ISS and a bad reputation at school and will get in lots of trouble doing that. Cuss words are bad, Especially "f***" its insane for a kid to go up to some grown man and call him a 'c*nt' or say 'f*** you ni**a'
    Report Post

• This is insane

• Teach kids swears!

Look people, Swearing is overrated. Honestly, What’s the big fuss! They are, Literally, Just sounds that come out of your mouth. Heck, I could yell out a swear word right now! But I don’t because it would be inappropriate timing. In my opinion, In most cases, Swearing makes you sound ignorant. BUT that doesn’t mean that every once in a while, You can’t have a little fun! I personally have never sworn before, But I could if I wanted to. So I think that if you have kids, You should let them swear, But only under certain circumstances. Establish some ground rules like: no cussing out grandma. I hope you found this article helpful. (Like my grunkle stan headline? )

• They are in my head!!! And i hate that.

One time when i was playing at the park i acidently said the "sh" word when i ment to say "ph shoot" because my dad says them a lot ,i always ask him to stop he says "sorry I'll stop" but keeps saying them anyway.I HATE CUSS WORDS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!

• I am 27, and children should not be allowed to swear.

I see a lot of answers saying that curse words are just words. There are many words we don't say because words have meanings. The N word, and certain homophobic terms are off limits because they have meanings. I never swore in front of my parents. I am 27 now, and I still don't swear in front of them. Do I swear? Yes, sometimes in the car or around certain company, but I can turn it on and off very easily. My husband on the other hand was raised were he was allowed to swear. He swears like a sailor, and I have to remind him, especially around kids to use other words. To him it is like any other word, and I don't think that's appropriate in certain situations.

• Please censor your kids!

Some parents may not realize it, but swearing is a big thing to kids. They learn from their parents and think it's okay because they heard it from the people they learned everything from. I remember a long time ago when I first swore, I was playing a game with my parents and brother, I lost and the S word sort of slipped out. My brother, who is four years older than me and was old enough to swear at the time, was laughing along with my parents, but I went bright red and burst into tears. I was traumatized. But that was only because I was raised well. Today I laugh at that story, but I still hardly ever swear. Also, when I became fifteen i got my first job as babysitter and i was babysitting a four year old and he had even more of a foul language then i did. I was greatly shocked and disappointed in the mother. However i did not confront the mother because i knew if i did i would lose my job, instead i told him that dropping F bombs is wrong. Please censor your kids at parks and beaches and in public period. Every time i go to the beach and or park, i hear adults swearing and i think about all of the little kids who could be hearing that and are probably going to repeat them and get in trouble though it is not their fault. I've learned from my mistakes when i was younger, and now i want all of the parents to do the same. Thank you for your consideration.

• Imo i say no

Not a strict no but flexible one meaning i can understand if sometimes it slip out. The reason why i would not let my children cuss is because i feel like it makes them look cheap like someone mentioned before. Plus restricting it shows them discipline and last they will have plenty of time to make that decision when they are on their own but if they are home the no i don't want to hear it.

• The Bible states in Psalms don't let bad language come out of your mouth.

Their is no point in cussing. Many people do it because others do it and it makes them "cool" but truly cussing has nothing to do with popularity your awesomeness is nothing . Cussing is very inappropriate and is no reason for it not even when your mad. That's no excuse.

>