• Yes they should

Well there are some shows that they should not watch but the parents can check the ratting and reviwes but alot of anime is perfectly fine like pokemon or salier moon or even studio Ghibli films. I don't see why people are complaing about this. There are complem fine. Understand?

• Yes. They should.

Anime can be a great source of entertainment. I personally enjoy action harem ecchi like Sister new devil, Asterisk etc, But you should start by showing them something like rakudai kishi no cavalry. Its still ecchi so it has some sexual undertones, But theres no explicit sexual scenes. Don't show them anything like sister new devil until they’ve hit puberty, Though. It has extreme sexual content. I suggest that you just watch the anime before they do or check the reviews on imdb.

• Yes! Kids should watch anime!

Anime helps kids be creative, inspires them, gives them something to talk about, gives them a role model to look up to! ! ! Anime is just like cartoons- some are appropriate for kids, some for teens, and some for adults. Just 'cause your kid can't watch Futurama doesn't mean they can't watch Ninja Turtles or Spongebob!

• Yes they should

Watching anime is for anyone no matter what except if its Hentai Ecchi Harem or if its very bloody. Watch Yugioh Pokemon Beyblade Bakugan Doraemon Sailor Moon but NOT Boku No Pico Highschool of the Dead Berserk or Mirai nikki i sweear to god if you do you will regret it

• Yes it is good

No worst than other tv The way kids watch tv today is not bad. So they should be able to watch what they want s s s s s s s s ss s s s s sss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Yes they can watch anime that are aimed to them!

It should be allowed; however, it is the responsibility of the parent to let their children watch what is appropriate for them. Not all anime are aimed for children, so before you let your children watch anime, find out first if they can watch it, by watching first, reading the reviews or ratings.

• It should be allowed.

Even though some anime's are somewhat inappropriate for little eyes (In which is why you should monitor what you let your children watch), It should be allowed. It allows them to explore other cultures, specifically the Japanese culture. It might even inspire them to want to travel around the world. In Sword Art Online, Teens are suddenly trapped in a video game, and you can also lose your life in this video game. My younger brother (Age 13) now refuses to play video games, for the fear that with all the technological advances, he too will end up dead. I know that this example sounds stupid, but, It's true. What if they do invent a type of electronic body gear for video games so that you can be INSIDE the game. What if you got trapped inside the game to fight for your life? What would you do

• No. My kids act terrible after watching anime.

I don’t know what it is. It seem like anime features just tons of flittering, Flights of fancy, And it makes kids act bratty like nothing else! Afterwards they seem to think everything should just be trite, Easy, And glib and that life should be seen as just one big fantazmical screw around, Especially as long as parents are paying for their “who gives a damn, ” lifestyle! My generation only had like “Akira, ” so I think anime, Unlike Japanese video games, Is pretty foreign to us. I just know the video games seem to be able to make kids act like brats and crazy, And the anime seems to be able to do that as well, In a different way, That is often waaaay worse!

• Noooo no no

Anime is innapropate verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r r r r r rr r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r rr rr rr rr r y y yy y y yy y y yy y y yy y y

• No they should not be able

No I thank younger kids should not be able to watch anime because sometimes it can be weird and stupid but I cannot say. BL B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B BB B B B BBB BBBB BBBB b

>