• I think that they should

You can not hide things from a child forever if a child wants to see inappropriate stuff then let them see it okay it will teach them what sex is in real life too by the way ok so yeah we should have to give children the freedom to explore the Internet

• So who f***ing cares

Who the f**k cares ok and if children see porn then they want to ok and yes I think that we should have to give children the freedom to explore the Internet if they want too ok ok ok so yeah we should have to give children the freedom to explore the Internet

• Yes they should be

I think that we should absolutely be allowed to given the freedom for children to explore the Internet ok and yes I think that we should have to explore the Internet ok and yes I think that we should give children the freedom to explore The Internet ok ok 👌

• Yes there is no point

I think that there is absolutely no point in blocking things from a child ok and yes I think that we should allow children to explore the Internet as a sign of exploring it ok and yes I think that we should have to absolutely give children freedom to explore the Internet

• Children should be given the freedom

I think that children should have more freedom to explore the Internet because you should allow your children to explore the Internet ok and yes I think that we should give children the freedom to explore their own Internet ok ok so yeah we should give children the freedom to explore the Internet

• Yes they should be given it

I think that children should have to be given the freedoms to explore the Internet because you can not hide from a child forever because they will just figure out it anyway ok and yes I think that we should have to allow children to be given the freedoms to explore the Internet

• I think that they should

I think that children should be given the right to explore the Internet sure I mean some things might be inappropriate but still age doesn’t matter children should be given freedom and the right to explore the Internet so they can learn better things on there ok ok bye bye

• I think they should.

You cant hide a child from things FOREVER. And so what if they see porn. When they're older they will , so why hide them from it now? Im not saying they SHOULD be allowed to see it, im just saying if they do than they do. Imagine if age never existed, would it matter? I think not.

• No, there are too many things on the internet which children should not see

There are too many things on the internet that children simply are not mature enough to handle. There is great of violent and pornographic content that children should not be exposed to. Some level of freedom to explore might be a good thing, but blocking certain types of content from children is necessary.

• Children should not be given the freedom to explore the Internet as they see fit.

Children should not be given the freedom to explore the Internet as they see fit. I think that parental controls should be used to make sure that our children are not viewing inappropriate materials on the Internet at their age. I also think that parents should always be monitoring and making sure children are viewing stuff that is appropriate for them.

• No, the Internet can be dangerous for children.

No, children should not be able to browse the Internet as they see fit, as the Internet can be dangerous for kids. There is a lot of vulgar and inappropriate material online, and restrictions should be put into place to keep kids from viewing this material until they have reached a mature age.

• No, They Shouldn't

I do not believe children should be given the freedom to explore the Internet as they see fit. Children can make bad decisions because they lack experience. They can also access things they shouldn't be subjected to. We prefer to talk about what is appropriate and what is not, without using any special software to censor.