• Children Should Be Not Allowed To Drink Soda

Because kids these days need to stop eating so much junk food and eat more healthy food ok and yes I think that children should not be allowed to drink soda because soda is addictive and it is unhealthy for your kids ok so yeah my final answer is yes bye

• They should not be allowed

This is because children are at the stage of developing where a unhealthy diet really affects the growth process of the children. Therefore, No soda should be allowed till the child grows up and when the child finally gets to drink, Self management of controlling the amount should be taken into considerations for health reasons.

• SOa tast gud

Sado tastid gud end i lik it : it tast butur then watir so i lik it it no bud fer u ca i drin al tim. I lik it mor tan a lit of thins, It tast gud, Al peeple hoo dint lit der chil drin it is dum zay dum.

• Children should be allowed but only in moderation.

Children once in a while can have some soda like fanta or coke, Say if they're at a party or family events. Then the parents should encourage the children for majority of the time to have healthier alternatives, Such as water and freshly squeezed juice (not the ones with high processed sugar).

Posted by: CDC
  • Yeah, They should be allowed.

Yes, They should be allowed to drink soda. They just need to learn moderation and should only be given soda once and a while, It's not that big of a deal. I've been drinking soda since I was a child and I'm perfectly fine, Otherwise I wouldn't be able to write this.

• They should be allowed to

They should be allowed to drink soda provided that they can control the amount the consume. To me it is fine to drink during huge celebrations as huge celebrations don’t often happen. By drinking only during huge celebrations we can also keep track of how often we drink it. This way it will be controllable.